Do you have haters?

On GaG I mean. If so, what do they do?

0|0
20|27

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny u asked this, I had a female hater I was unaware of post anonymously on this question I asked:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1643619-have-u-ever-met-someone-in-person-that-u-genuinely-felt-was-an

----

I've had a few GaG haters, but not many. They used to send me harassing posts and statuses about me, back when this site had live chat. They spread rumors about me being a "sexual predator". I honestly don't know what made this Bonnie&Clyde duo so salty at me! Maybe it was because I'm highly revered here and they were jealous? I don't know. I never had people hate me so much to spend so much time harassing and defaming me. :-P

There's the same rumors going around about me now in recent times. Maybe they are back at it again?

0|0
    0|0
    • This beef this couple on GaG had with me, and their antics towards and about me, was quite the gossip here back in 2012 before GaG got all mainstream and stuff. Ask any veterans users that were around when we had Meebo chat. :-P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Do I?
    Summoning hate is the easiest thing ever ain't it?
    Politics and religion.
    EASIEST things ever to rally people up if you wanna.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's actually quite true. I'm pretty sure I get at least 95% of my haters from religious topics.

Mostly because they just don't agree with what I say. I'm pretty sure i'm not offending them directly; I don't do that. Being antagonistic helps no one, after all. But they take offense anyways...

• @Mesonfielde
      They takes thing so personally as well don't they?
      You argue against the points they raised and they see it as a "personal attack on my faith" .
      No it isn't , I'm attacking your faith not you.

But doh well whatever. I keep quiet on those topics unless asked anyway so yeeah.

I mean... the topics are so done to the death with it's not even intellectually engaging to talk about any more.

• I always post on them because I always kinda sometimes hope that someone will read my opinion and be like "hmm... maybe I should give these other kind of views more thought" and expand the horizon for some people who are raised into one way of thinking and are unaware of any alternative

Of course, who knows if that ever happens :P

• Yes, i have haters coming on my Opinions leaving me harassing messages
    i stopped reporting them cause the Administrators really don't care anymore
    we really need to petition this site to stop people from harassing on Opinions
    i believe communication should be restricted between me and the Asker
    no one else cause all it does is send hate to us ,

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't fluff my answers or opinions so I know I have lots of haters on here but it doesn't bother me

global3.memecdn.com/haters-gonna-hate_o_434889.jpg

images5.fanpop.com/.../...ene-27010286-900-600.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if I have any haters yet, but I've only been around for a few months. If people are hating, they are hating in the shadows xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Heh, they just have me blocked because they disagreed. :P

Not that I mind much. I mean, it is their right and choice to forge their own GAG experience. I am usually just surprised when it's someone new. Difficult to keep track in that case - you wrote an opinion and the message is just like that, BAM you're blocked!

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I do, more than I know cause I sometimes discover people have blocked, people I didn't even know were in this site xD
    There's like

0|0
    0|0
    • There's like the Illuminati but against; they act in the shadows xD

(I was gonna post this in the opinion but this stupid phone decided to hit the submit button)

• I don't know and I don't care honestly.

What I know and what I'm sure of is that I don't hate anyone here. I'm cooler than wasting my time, feelings and energy on hating people online. 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Not any that i know off, one girl called quite a personal opinion lame so she is the only person who i ever blocked. Apart from that everyone is always very friendly on here :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure do, but it's cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I'm aware of. No, I don't think so. If I do they must show whot hey are now xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Only GaG admins and some moderators.

They didn't let me troll in past, but i am pretty thickskinned, so i save content and repost same removed stuff with a new name!

Last time they removed a post and i reposted again xD.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am sure I have a lot of haters here. They just block me.

0|0
    0|0
    • But that's just because I speak the ugly truth and not comfort them with a lie. Some people wake up, others get offended. Not my loss.. I want to help them

• Yeah of course I am probably the most hated in general.

1|1
    0|2
  • Yes yes I do.
    I tell them to read this
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21757-haters-gonna-hate

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably. I don't know who they are though. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I did before. I stopped posting for a little while because of it. Looks like that's all over with now though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I think so, however they all blocked me so its nothing:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they block me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Simply having an opinion on here tends to displease at least 1 person hah

0|0
    0|0
  • I had one who posted a harassing comment

0|0
    0|0
  • They block you because they can't deal with being told the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face it, I'm like the Donald Trump of this website.

0|0
    0|0
  • Muhahahaha... yes... yes I do and I love it >:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think im starting to have... : / but anyway, it's a human natural thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any haters, nor do I hate anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess no... maybe someone call Batman doesn't like me :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19