Isn’t it time to find out who is this anonymous female aged 18-24 that posts 3-worded opinions on “no-opinions” section?

First of all if this is considered “member-post” I’m sorry. But I’m really fed-up wid this user :(

I’m positive she’s just one person. She has a pattern posting on “no-opinions” section on daily basis about 2-3 times/day wipin away all da questions on there by leavin 3-word answers on each.

And I’m sure she doesn’t read ‘em coz I caught her once postin 4 different opinions within 2-3 mins…and those questions had pretty long-descriptions.

I know u’ll tell me “so wot? Asker can skip her opinion”…. but no. if u think about it it’s really-really bad…some people (including me) post on “no-opinions” section for a reason. Long-descriptioned questions tend to get ignored often. So some people go there in order to offer asker a hand…and if some anon user wipes away all their questions, then their questions will get vanished and they won’t find da answers they r lookin for…

Also I wanted to mention today I noticed an anon male aged 25-29 who was wiping away “no-opinions” section postin da same comment (phrased a little bit differently each time) in each question

*sigh*.. :(

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Are there still bonus points for first opinion? If so, then get rid if it. Problem solved.

The point system on this site does not reward quality, only quantity.

3|1
    0|0
    • R u sure? There used to be a bonus where if u posted within 15 mins after question posted u'd get 1 Xper xtra as well... it was abolished but nothing happened... basically if u lose 1 Xper/downvote would be a good idea

• I just checked the FAQ

"- Your Opinion is the first Opinion from your gender +1 "

I was pretty sure I remembered something like that but didn't know for sure until I checked.

• BEST ANSWER

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think this is a member post because it's not calling out a specific person - we have no definite proof that it is one person anyway (although I suspect it is). It's more of a "member behavior" post.

Any admins want to look into this?

I agree with removing the extra xper point for the first answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • GAG encourages this with such people gaining quick "points" giving useless opinions... now
    let's talk about those that point fingers.. don't they have at least 3 fingers pointing back at them?
    So pointing a finger at these ANONs "using you"
    leaves 3 fingers pointing back at you... e. g.
    REALLY? You post this Q as an anon, then block anon opinions?

You should, at the very least THANK everyone that posts for such an affront.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why does it bother you so?

3|0
    0|0
    • "I know u’ll tell me “so wot? Asker can skip her opinion”…. but no. if u think about it it’s really-really bad…some people (including me) post on “no-opinions” section for a reason. Long-descriptioned questions tend to get ignored often. So some people go there in order to offer asker a hand…and if some anon user wipes away all their questions, then their questions will get vanished and they won’t find da answers they r lookin for…"

• Show All
    • @AthleticMom Funny part is the question asker used to do the exact same thing.

• ... and thus is how they learn what it feels like, else they don't stop
      or
      they are passing sewage downhill dumped on them, so need to divert this away from someone that will give them worse consequences than those above dumping on them

• Lots of kids do that lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • do they do it on purpose or r they incapable of writin more than one sentence?

• I'm not all the time on the site, so I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does she write?

0|0
    0|0
    • i'll send u some links

What Guys Said 7

• This kind of is a member post, dude. You could have instead asked for them to change the system or something...

1|0
    0|0
    • like wot should we do? some good idea would be to put some limit on anon opinions/day... like 10-15 max

• Yes, that would be cool in my opinion

• I know who you mean, same people do it on my posts and it's annoying. Usually if they don't comment first, I get reasonable answers.

0|0
    0|0
    • I remember her in one of questions of urs... another user mentioned her as well and complained about her behavior

• Seriously, we need to do away with that person. Or at least make it so anon users can't answer first so the rest of us with common sense can.

• Basically a good idea's to have admins learn who she's and kick her out... she's doin it on a daily basis for about 2 months

• Yeah, I've noticed them too. Quite annoying. Maybe they aren't all the same person though

1|1
    0|0
    • this anon female 90% among times is.. sure thing!

• let me see

0|0
    0|0
  • I killed myself twice already because of her.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wanr to see it, too. Can you leave the link?

0|0
    0|0
  • Peple on this site, right?

0|0
    0|0