Dont you find it very immature when someone blocks you because of a difference in opinion or to get the "last" word?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I get it if they block me because a debate has been going on for ages and we're basically talking in circles. That's usually when I block someone too. But yeah, it's annoying if they block me just to get the last word or because they just want to disagree without having an actual discussion.

What Guys Said 11

• It is VERY immature when they do this. It shows both poor raising and a total lack of respect for others , not just the one they blocked. Honestly someone this petty can't possess much for poee skills

• It happens all the time; people post a controversial question and then block everyone who disagrees with them. Anything to do with politics or abortion will result in getting at least 3 blocks.

• Very much true. And it's always those young immature girls who do this. They just want some yes-sayers or flatterers who support whatever nonsense they say. And if someone says a different opinion which they can't agree with, they just block them.

• Or you get the system mention: "Comments for this opinion have been blocked" A way to censor and kill a discusion

• Yes I have been blocked on a very slight difference of opinion and even though I apologized I remain blocked by her. I find this ridiculous as it was her who started the thread and all I did was post a joke remark... Once again Genie23 strikes out

• Yeah @Genie23 does that all the time, luckily @Anon1999 helps calm her tantrums down... she's fiestey tho :D

• Yes that is some immature ass fuckboy shit... but on GaG you get used to it.

#EmbraceTheHate

• Yes it is.
    It's easier than trying to defend a lost cause.

• Yes I do find it annoying

• Oh definitely.

• Nah, it's fair enough. They have no duty to debate me.

• if one comes on my opinion harassing me like they have been
    they will be reported then blocked, i do not take harassment easy
    I've got usernames traced through law enforcement and they
    take action against the person and they even watch all their
    Internet activity, I'm a nice guy don't deserve being abused
    i been through rough life , people who click on my account
    never know anytime if there is police officer using my account

• I highly doubt this, unless there were death threats because someone from my school was cyberbullying me a few years ago and the police said they couldnt get involved.

• I get a nice laugh from it. If idiots only knew how much pleasure they give. I'd like to say 'thank you' but of course I can't.

What Girls Said 4

• yeah it is.. they are immature cowards.. who do that to me..

• Yes it happens the odd time

• I have never blocked someone on here. If I don't feel like talking to them anymore, I just don't even read their response. I just click on the notification and then leave the question without reading it.

• I do the same thing, its a better way to ignore them and not immature

• I find it immature when people complain about being blocked. Obviously the person was blocked for a reason. Also why would you want to engage in a conversation with a person you think is immature anyways?

• No. Immature girls need no real reason to block someone. It's their problem, not of the person who was blocked.

• For a reason, indeed, but what kind of reason? One member blocked me after I proposed a wine/foreign dish he doesn't like.
      Others blocked me before I even knew their existence, before they ever received an opinion from me, I guess just because they read what I answered others.

• @jacquesvol they probably remembered something you said to them in the past and they blocked you to prevent you from answering any questions on your new account. This user called honeybeex blocked me and I never even had any conflict with her. I never even interacted with her, that was the only time I ever interacted with her. Some people just do it just because