How do you get a lot of followers on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people gain a lot of followers by being active and becoming a "regular" user. Answer a lot of questions. Some people follow users who give good, well thought out advice. Others follow people who are funny or just give entertaining responses. So, just be yourself. It also helps if you don't go anonymous :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Here are some tips I can think of...
    1.) Answer questions very well. Make sure you work hard to give answers that are well thought and respectful. When there is a serious question asked, answer the question with a serious answer. Don't jump to conclusions -- don't be that guy. Also, don't be that creepy guy that says overly sexual things on "Rate Me" questions.

2.) Be an active member. People will follow you when they start recognizing you. People are more willing to follow someone they've seen around vs some stranger they happened to see answering a question.

3.) Don't go anonymous. How are people supposed to follow you if they don't see your profile or know who you are?

4.) Don't be the local "village creep." I mentioned earlier about the how do I look section, but I also want to emphasize PMs. Don't be the guy that sends an unwanted dick pic to girls, and don't start talking super sexual to a bunch of girls who don't want to know about your nether regions.

5.) You'll be judged on your questions too. If you are that guy posting a bunch of rude/troll/antagonistic questions, no one is going to like you. Post questions-- sure, but for Pete's sake, be respectful as you post them.

6.) Feel free to mingle with the community. It's alright to talk to people who want to be talked with, comment on people's opinion, and make jokes with other GAGers. If you talk enough, who knows, you may gain yet a friend AND a follower.

7.) This is kind of an extra optional thing -- having a photo. I personally just took a random selfie and stuck it up on GAG one day when I was bored xD. If you take photo of yourself and post it up, it gives people a more intimate connection with you, and you'll get more followers. People like looking at a face and connecting the face with your opinions/comments/PMs, rather than some random silhouette who belongs in an old apple commercial.
    On a side note, being attractive also helps if you are just going straight up for followers. Some people follow others just because they are attracted to them and are naturally drawn to the GAGer from it. Don't be a catfish (you'll get caught eventually!) but try and post a decent picture of yourself that you are proud of.

Hope this helps! Good luck in forming your GAG cult! hahaha

What Girls Said 11

• A) Being attractive helps (Having a photo of yourself up)

B) Giving fantastic opinions and being a very active member gets people to want to follow you.

• 1) Have good advice.

2) Be good looking.

3) Be a regular.

4) Don't go ANON! Lol

If you only go on once in a while, people aren't going to know who you are therefore they won't follow you.

• 1 - Give good answers (funny/helpful/honest)
    2 - Be active on the website (people will start to notice your unsername)
    3 - Have a pic. (Even if it's just a random funny pic from the internet. People will start to recognize you from your pic. If it's a pic of you and people find you attractive it sure helps too)
    4 - Don't be a creep (don't only answer or ask sexual questions)

• Post interesting opinions and/or questions and be a generally liked person. Posting anonymous won't get you far in that department, though I do understand you're most likely only doing so for this question so it's not counter-productive to your goal of achieving said followers.

• Being active?
    When I comment something funny or nonsense, I get some followers, I think that helps lol

• No idea... just happens I guess

• 1. you post a lot of opinons/ or answer
    so people can see your username!!
    2. add a picture of yourself that is good.
    3. profile in public so everyone could follow you...

• Well, just how many is "a lot?"
    And I don't know, just keep answering questions and don't go anonymous, I guess :)

• I have a few, I think
    I don't care about the number though

• Just from being here , i guess.

• Answer a lot of questions, and ask questions. Don't be a troll, unless you're actually funny. It helps if you're hot...

What Guys Said 8

• Good question!
    I'd like to know as well.
    I am disrespectful at times , politically incorrect and abrasive as FUUUUUUCCCK.
    Why are people following me?

• Post interestion questions.
    Give good advice.
    Interact with people.

..
    ..
    ..
    Or be a girl.

• Lol, seriously just having a female account grants you like 5 followers within a week. Anyway on topic, if TC wants followers it's best not to be an ass like me.

• @Aeon_Flux_21 Or arrogant, like me.

But some people are drawn
      to both of those traits. ^.~

• I don't know.

Be interesting. Be cool. Be funny. Be liked. Always be nice to people. Have conversations with people (but don't be weird about it).

I wouldn't know. I only have forty or something. So many people have a lot more.

• Just by being active and having a good post or mytakes

• Stop posting anonym

• Dunno could be charm, personality, or just anything really.

• Well people have to like either one or all of these:
    questions, opinions, myTakes

• being anonymous :D