Things you dislike/hate about GAG?

There are maaaaany things I don't like, but the good ones make me stay... So, what do you dislike?

Don't you hate to don't be able to search GAGers? I mean, like writing the username, and voila!! there you have it..

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Get Ready...

Fakes
    People who repeat questions
    People who ALWAYS ASK how do I look!
    Perverts
    Spam
    People who right down one word so they can get 1+ XP for first answer
    Having to refresh the page to see the notification
    People saying gross stuff on your question
    People STEALING your question
    People begging for Most Helpful
    People Who Ask Questions Like This. (yeah I know I did it once.)
    PEOPLE WHO ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THIS
    When G@G auto corrects wrong
    Random video adds on G@G

And yeah that's all ^-^

What Guys Said 8

• I dislike the idiocy and some of the unpleasant personalities and comments that run rampant on this site.

• - people who get offended because you're acting as they do, and people who lack basic social skills/comprehension.

• How do I look?

• There isn't really anything that I dislike. It's all fine and dandy if you ask me.

• anonymous mode is what i dislike...

• The "You Know Whoish" moderators and admins.

You know, "Whodaism"? The people of Benjamin D"Israel"i?

• I dislike rude people. There's plenty everywhere, and GAG isn't the exception.

• The stupid picture for "Sexual Behavior".

What Girls Said 9

• I Like...

-Writing mytakes (I've always been a very expressive person. Writing is my hobby)
    -Chatting with others (I love the friendly, wise and interesting people they have in this community)
    -The diversity (There's so many different cultures and people from all across the world on GAG, I find their outlooks and way of life interesting).
    -The rewards (Although hard to attain, they are well worth it)--This is one of the few sites that I see working by a reward system... so it feels great to have that!

I dislike...
    -The trolls (I admit sometimes they are funny, but other times they are very rude and disrespectful)--They usually hide behind a identity you cannot see (anonymous).
    -Those that express themselves in a hateful and ignorant manner (You can have your point of view without being condensing and rude).
    -The cliques (Sure, some users have friends which is cool) But I dislike the cliques because usually they show favoritism towards each other.
    -Attention seekers -Users that post photos of themselves daily in the "How do I look " section---really? gain confidence.
    -Cat fishes - Why do you feel the need to be someone else?
    -Blockers - Just because I disagree with you? I'm automatically blocked?
    Oh, wait here' s another one...
    I've never spoken to this person ever... and I find I have been blocked by that person.

• I love GAG very much, @WhatTheHellAmy, I have been Here for way over a Year. I have always Enjoyed helping people, listening to them, and I believe that God found me this Site that was just Right for Coninuing my Life's Mission.
    However, I Do find it rude and crude, and I do Not care for this, when there is a box for Others to Answer themselves, and they decide to come Into my own territory and start picking a fight over something they may Disagree with me on, or even if I have Answered in My own words, once in a great while, from their Own stance, Someone Might Curtly Comment and try and pick a fight for Delight. It doesn't happen very often, mostly if it is dealing with politics or maybe religion.
    Other than that, I cannot fault anything. I love most everyone and the ones I feel that Need to Go "Bye bye," I just push a button and Delete or Block. xx

• When people keep repeating questions... it annoys the crap out of me

• The obviously explicit content they allow is ridiculous.

• the crappy search function
    i swear the rate of repeat questions would go down if they improved it

• I really don't dislike anything about GaG, it's awesome :D by the way, how are you today? :) <3

• Like: the points
    Dislike: the trolls and butthurt people

• I dislike GaG cuz of this cutie won't open up her heart to meh 😔

• When they block for no reason.

• The anonymous trolls
    The butt hurt guys who whine and take things personally
    The holier than thou users
    The users who act like they are perfect in dating yet they are always on this website