How do you deal with GAG crushes?

When you have a crush on a fellow GAGer what do you do?

Very interesting. Looks like I could go about this in a number of ways.

Most Helpful Guy

• I never had a GAG crush (yet), although there are certainly attractive girls on here. I'm that weird person who has no problems socializing in the real world, but then as soon as I sit behind a computer screen, I become the shyest person around. Even if I know the person in real life, I just get silent. That lack of person-to-person interaction kills me.

If magically some girl came online and blew me off my feet and messaged me or something, I would just deal with it as I do in real life I suppose. Get to know them to confirm that my feelings are based around something real and ask them for their number or something... whatever is acceptable in internet relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I answer on the questions that I have a crush a bunch of times anonymously. Then I finally get up the nerve to confess who it is and get a bunch of up votes.

Then I continually say who my crush is on other questions because people keep asking the same question. And eventually when someone ask that question again I'll announce that I no longer have a crush on him or or at all.

What Guys Said 16

• it's simple: I don't develop crushes. my method for doing so is actually even more straightforward. I assume everyone on the entire internet is a 25+ year old male, until proven otherwise in person. So, if "the hottest girl on GaG" started asking me to sext with her, for example, I'd basically be thinking "dude! where did you get that hot picture? Who is that? please tell me it's your sister, and she happens to live in iowa city.."

Of course, I would only think this, I wouldn't say it...

• Punch the matress , bite the pillow and eat the bitter pill of oh why oh why must it be her.

• Woah... 😅

• Oh wow. this took a interesting turn lol.

• @PiuBelloAmante

Ooooh bang and drop. Didn't know that's how you swing lol

• Say hi and engage in conversation

• I would get more busy with life and spend less time on GAG. Eventually, you will grow out of your crush.

• Lol I'll let you know if I ever have one.

• I let em know, they ignore it then I eventually love feelings and move on.
    @XNicholeMariex3
    ^^ I'm clinging onto this one though, I got a feeling she's worth the fight.

• I hit her up
    Tryna get @ her
    And holla @ her like @joahz10nt baby i rove yhuuuu 🌹💖💗💘

• Nothing. Haven't had a crush on anyone on here but if I did, I wouldn't do anything. It would be kinda weird if I slid in their DMs on this site lol.

• I pretty much keep it personal lol

• Remember that you don't really know anyone on here.

• I wouldn't know, I've never had a "crush" on a user. If I ever develop a certain liking to a certain user I won't make any move. I'll chat to them at most.

• Let her know
    Shower her with compliments and mentions
    Write her poems and them to her

• Message them, gurl

• Have confusion between anonymous 18-24 and Anonymous 25-29 !

• I crush GAG back.
    Hasn't happened to me because i'm not online much.

• You don't. You just go about your business

• I wish it was that easy lol

What Girls Said 14

• In my case, I'd call it a little more than a crush (that sounds too middle school)... maybe two friends who care deeply for one another and would like to have a relationship someday but don't live close enough to do so...

Either way... just be grateful that you have some form of communication with them and have them in your life in someway. If timing and finances work out, then do your best to try and meet in person, even if it doesn't work out the first couple times. :/ It hurts not being able to see that person, but that's the best advice I can give.

• well I'm yet to experience this, but if i did, i wouldn't make much of it unless i knew i could meet up and just chill. this is of course, after i confirm that he is who i think he is lol.

but yeah, unlikely.

• Luckily, I've never had this problem because I barely message people. I really bad at messaging so I don't get close to people on here. :/

If you have a crush, squash it by getting a new one on someone that you live near/go to school with, OR talk to the GaGer that you're crushing on and get to know them. Maybe something could come out of it.

• Luckily I have a pretty close relationship with my only GAG crush :P Sooo yeah, it's all good.

• I don't spend enough time here to develop crushes.

• Yeah, I think I spend way too much time on here. I should probably take a break.

• Probably. Too much time here isn't healthy for a young, growing mind.

• I don't have crushes on people here lol I find some attractive, but that's it.

• I just stop talking to them for no reason.

• I don't have a crush here lmao

• Flirt like there's no tomorrow, what do you have to lose? It's GaG for Christ's sake.

• I just keep talking to them, that's all

• I will let you know when I get one. I probably would not do awhole lot.

• Dunno. I've never had one.
    Probably cry a little.

• I don't do anything. I just go on with my laugh and answer questions whenever I'm on this website like I usually do.

• Most people just seem to make questions about it.
    "Who's your GAG crush?"
    "Do you have a GAG crush?"
    "Tag your GAG crush!!!"