Help help!!. Another ambush by a GaGer. Why do people hate me so much here? I am going for a break, so that no one could attack me anymore?

Minutes after the assault by @cavmanier, this time, it was @ThisDudeHere , who tried to shoot my life buoy so that I drown and die!. Please save me from him, so that I could take a break from GaG and then no one could attack me anymore.

Click here to know about my previous awful assassination attempt and the proof.

My life is in danger and i am going for a break! Goodbye!

Taking break because of busy schedule. Will be back soon.

I had a very busy schedule once, it was awful!
Bump

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 4

• Excuse me abundantlyrich but it's not nice to speak of others in such a manner. Furthermore, it's pathetic to block people, insult them ad not give them a chance to talk back.

But none the less, I'm somehow the cocky idiot... sure.

• Forget her, carry on with the assault :p

• @GirlsLie lol I was so confused when I tried to comment on her opinion. I'm like "what the heck did I do?" Smh.

• lol, well she blocked me as soon as I joined the site, like immediately, so did prettygurl12 or something like that. It was pretty much my first day here and I doubt I said anything that offensive at that point. And i've also never had a single interaction with either of them.

I think maybe ThisDude is right and maybe I said something to one of their Anonymous questions that they didn't like. But it makes no sense why would someone block you, i've never seen you say anything rude here.

• Thats what happens when you remove Gagers from your friends list and then post Its nothing personal on your home page I am just taking a break and you never did take one.

• I did take a break, but my car broke down for full month, due to replacement parts not available. Then i came back.

Now i take a break, seriously. I don't deactivate my account, so that my haters don't get happy

• Take your meds and think hard about why are you here and what do you want here?

• Now i limited time to GaG to only 1 hour max only per day.

• The mean-spirited people here are immature. You immediately know from their sense of entitlement to denigrate or attack other users for a myriad of inane reasons. I suggest blocking them. GrumpyCat is too cool to have to deal with such losers.

• Dude, we can call up bugs bunny and let him take care of the ambush.