When do you think G@G is more active?

To me G@G is more active in the morning for some reason!

• Day
  • Night
  • Morning
Sorry USA question only! ^-^

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess is when it is night time in America because most people on here are from America and night time is when everyone is home from work, school and university and are more likely to have time for GAG. Usually after people have had their dinner and done the few jobs they need to get done is when I would say it is most active.

Most Helpful Girl

• we are all from different parts of the world.. so can't say which time.. different users are active at different times..

What Guys Said 7

• Weekday evenings and nights, Saturday mornings, and Sunday nights are the most hopp'n times on GaG.

I've been here over 5 years, I would know! :-D

• I live in Pennsylvania and see it more active between the hours of Morning and some days night time after 6:00

• Mornings and night here in the US, because a lot of the International users are online then. I know some countries are a day ahead of us I know Australia is I think, so is Japan

• Night. Cuz that's the only time when there's a notification waiting for me every time I refresh the page.

• For me it's at night time.

• When the trolls come out from their bridge to feed.

• i'd say it kinda depends on your timezone lol. your morning might be my evening

What Girls Said 5

• I guess it's more active when I'm not here. Which is at night (in the US), at this time I'm sleeping.

• I would say the evening.

• between 9am-12pm and 9pm to 12am :)

• Right before I'm gonna fall asleep!

• At midnight :)