Explain Your Avatar?

Explain the meaning of your avatar?
Mine? it is just me sitting on chair

Most Helpful Girl

• A sweet doll, with a dark side. :p

Most Helpful Guy

• it is me with the cup which I hope my team will win again some day

What Girls Said 25

• Self explanatory.

I was feeling giddy and humorous that day, so I put a photo up my friend text me lol!

• standing.. it was morning.. i was mad a little bit.. cuz i don't like to wake up early.. and i took a selfie... that's all

• mine is self explanitory, also. haha

• It's just a photo of me, haha. I had taken it to send to a friend to show off my new skirt and figured I'd post it here as well.

• its just a zombie chick

• I got bored of Maleficent so I chose another villain with a heart of gold.

• This is just a picture from my favorite band

• It's just me in the bathroom holding up my phone to take a picture. I look much slimmer in real life than in this picture because I lost a lot of weight since it was taken, and I will change it when I start school again

• I took randomly a selfie in my room, then played with more editing apps and woalla!~~ 😎

• Mine is me in my car no not driving I was just like best to take a picture now before the curls fall out lol.

• so you are back , i see you quite active last year , in gag..;p

• Its just a selfie that i took while i was On my way to mt friends house. Jakarta macet bikin bosen

• haha , maen kesini lah , gw stay di bali , mana tau butuh guide gratis ;p

• sama aja seh dsiini juga macet sebenarnya , wkwk

• At least not as crowded as here. Disana masih ada bulebule ganteng jadi pemandangan😋😜

• It's just a pic of me with half of my face. I was in the mood to take some pics that day.

• It's the Rev's drumset/screen shot of the end of the music video for Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold. Used it in memory of and to show respect for one of the most unique and innovative musicians I've ever heard. I may have had a picture of myself up at one time, but wanted to avoid getting creepy/inappropriate messages from the trolls. Most of the people on here who mean anything to me know what I look like now, so it doesn't matter.

• Because.. The way my hair looks after a shower makes me feel pretty. LOL
    So I took a picture. x3

• I want to show my ulta awesome phone to everyone

• I love surrealist art, so I chose to do a remake of Cello Woman, Man Ray

• I mean... it's me?

• It's a pic of me...

• It's the back of my head.

• Selfie I took, because I felt great that day after longboarding for more than an hour.

• Its a character from a computer game I used to play

• It's a Pokémon

• It's Ragnar Lothbrok, because he is fucking amazing and the hottest viking ever.

• Basically my face

• Me. standing.

What Guys Said 25