How many unread notifications do you currently have?

I have 74. :/ How bout you?

Updates:
Apparently I'm the only notification-hoarder here :P

1|0
7|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• well I checked all mine for today. oh shit I have 1, im about to check it and go back to zero lol

3|1
    0|0
  • Big 0 lol, I always answer them.

1|0
    0|0
  • solid 0 I haven't made a question in awhile

1|0
    0|0
  • I have none. I read them immediately usually.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have none 😊
    They had to accumulate at least over 2 or 3 months, too lazy to check huh? 😁

1|0
    0|0
    • LOL! Yeahhh. They've been accumulating and honestly there are too many other things grabbing my attention for me to sit and go through all of them. Maybe some day... lol

• I feel you on that! Lol 😅

• None. I love getting notifications, and I check them immediately.

74 notifications? Really?

1|0
    0|0
    • lmao! yesss they've just been sitting there piling up. :/ Unless it's a really memorable post or there's an intriguing/stimulating convo, I tend to forget all about it and lose interest within 24 hours maximum

• I always check my mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • If what social platform though?

0|0
    1|0
  • zzzzzzzzzzero

1|0
    0|0
  • None, I check mine daily normally more than once a day. So I almost never have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have about yay much at times

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I keep them at zero, check em asap

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Notifications are like presents... you open them quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nill (filler)

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero right now. Typically I have about one or two. I see you're trying to brag I've had 76 in the past. One girl had 300.

1|0
    0|0
    • No coward, I'm not trying to brag. I just noticed the amount of notifications and was curious if anyone else related. So there's really no need for you coming to my post being a pussy and making false accusations.

• By the way, that thumbs up from me was a major accident.

What Girls Said 6

• I read them all as soon as I get see them, so right this second, 0.

1|1
    0|0
  • Zero, because there's not a lot of activity on my posts, even when I post a question (which is frustrating). I'm always reading the notifications I get so it's always at zero.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahhh, I've had about 70 notifications since May or June lol I tend to pick through the posts where someone really needed help or if it was just a really interesting post and kinda... eh... ignore the rest lol

• OMG YOU DONT WANT TO CHECK THEM? !
    woah man thats scary lmao

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol!! I've tried but the list is just soooo long. ain't nobody got time for that lol I need a personal assistant to check them for me :P

• I typically only go back to the really memorable questions where someone really seemed to be in distress or say something really thought provoking.

• None at the moment I had about 20 this morning.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm super OCD about notifications on my phone, email, social media, etc., so even when I don't actually look at everything, I have to clear the notifications or it drives me nuts..

0|0
    0|0
  • 36 because there are a few posts that I never want to look at because of all the people who are mean for no reason.

0|0
    0|0