If you could meet 3 gager's who would they be?

Mine would be @Paris13 (visiting paris) @BertMacklinFBI (motorcycle riding) and redneck @vishna to catch some crawdads to go with the fresh gator... Maybe @Genie23 and @Anon1999 because she's a lot of work... and @BelleGirl21 Because she wants to #rek me fighting

• I like tomatoes
    11% (4)14% (4)12% (8)Vote
  • I hate Tomatoes
    3% (1)21% (6)11% (7)Vote
  • Polls are stupid
    6% (2)10% (3)8% (5)Vote
  • I love barbeque
    17% (6)28% (8)22% (14)Vote
  • Whoever writes polls is stupid
    6% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
  • Who the heck made this stupid poll
    17% (6)10% (3)14% (9)Vote
  • Potato
    40% (15)17% (5)30% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
20|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually hate tomatoes. There was this one time when I felt like eating tomatoes, and I was extremely confused because I hate them. I ate them anyways.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think you will get MHO'd for this.

• Show All
    • Haha, thank you! :D

Tomatoes are strange; because I'm pretty okay with them in many foods, if the tomato is not raw. But raw tomato on its own has such a weird taste; I've figured out that the only way to make it acceptable is if you put a lot of salt on it. Which is kinda funny because it'll taste like salt instead of tomatoes afterwards, But at least it's not a tomato.

It's interesting because ratatouille is made from tomatoes and other vegetables, with some added rice and meat; and it's pretty damn delicious.
      mindmegette.hu/.../21820_rizses-lecso_n.jpg

Tomatoes are weird, man.

• This has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. Nevertheless it was funny as hell. But really tho. I really like tomatoes. Especially like the tiny ones. I used to stick in my mouth when I was little n bite down so they'd explode like little bombs in my mouth. It was awesome.

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 14