If you could meet 3 gager's who would they be?

Mine would be @Paris13 (visiting paris) @BertMacklinFBI (motorcycle riding) and redneck @vishna to catch some crawdads to go with the fresh gator... Maybe @Genie23 and @Anon1999 because she's a lot of work... and @BelleGirl21 Because she wants to #rek me fighting

• I like tomatoes
  • I hate Tomatoes
  • Polls are stupid
  • I love barbeque
  • Whoever writes polls is stupid
  • Who the heck made this stupid poll
  • Potato

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually hate tomatoes. There was this one time when I felt like eating tomatoes, and I was extremely confused because I hate them. I ate them anyways.

• I think you will get MHO'd for this.

• Haha, thank you! :D

Tomatoes are strange; because I'm pretty okay with them in many foods, if the tomato is not raw. But raw tomato on its own has such a weird taste; I've figured out that the only way to make it acceptable is if you put a lot of salt on it. Which is kinda funny because it'll taste like salt instead of tomatoes afterwards, But at least it's not a tomato.

It's interesting because ratatouille is made from tomatoes and other vegetables, with some added rice and meat; and it's pretty damn delicious.
      mindmegette.hu/.../21820_rizses-lecso_n.jpg

Tomatoes are weird, man.

• This has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. Nevertheless it was funny as hell. But really tho. I really like tomatoes. Especially like the tiny ones. I used to stick in my mouth when I was little n bite down so they'd explode like little bombs in my mouth. It was awesome.

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 14