Time for an ice breaker! You ready?

So I saw a question by @cl_517 telling people to tag any friend that they've made on GAG, and I realized I haven't used the messaging feature in a while. So I thought of an ice breaker. Please participate. Don't back out now. It'll be fun.

1) As an opinion, write your favorite movie that you've seen this year.
2) Go do something for a few minutes and revisit this page (probably by pressing the "back" button)
3) Message the person below your comment, ask what they've been up to these days, start a conversation.
4) As a comment for your original question, write two sentences about what you talked about with the person you chatted with (2 people if done right) and tag them in it.

Note: This is probably the first time I've selected the option "don't allow anonymous users" because it wouldn't work with anonymous people.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, hey :) well, one of my favourite 2015 movie is Furious 7!!! I love it. I grew up with 3 brothers amd sister. I used to spend most of my time with my brothers, so action is one of my favorite movie genres. Cause they used to make me watch action movies a lot, lol

What Girls Said 4

• Guardians of galaxy.. 💓💜

• Definitely Fast7 💙💙

• It's not English movie.
    I watched Vaada. ) I think it means promise.

Really liked it!

• Thanks for the mention!! :)
    I can't choose a favorite movie, it's probably the Avengers movie!

• @Genie23 our conversations are super weird!!! we always talk about love stuff!
      @Mooky06 my babes!! we always end up talking about food for some reason!

• Lol! Yes, I guess we are weird sisters xD It's fun to talk to you and joke about silly things <3

• All of the conversations about food make me hungry babe -___-"

What Guys Said 5

• I have watched several good movies this year , but if I had to just pick one it would be John Wick.

• I did like that Age of Ultron

• Nah i am to lazy to do that. I didn't even finish reading the first line in the point and i was like : nah i dont feel like it.

• hmm I would have to say Anchorman 2

• That is too much work bro...