Can I become a moderator for gag, please?

I feel like they're giving the title to everyone like candy and I want to be mainstream as well soooo can I be one? Please? I'll do anything!!! Probably not going to moderate but other than that... I'll do anything!! Please!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you message one of the admins they'll consider making you a mod?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 10

• We extend the invitation to become a Moderator to our top users who create quality content on the site. Reporting content against site rules and achieving a high success ratio in reporting is also very important.

You can become a top user by logging in regularly, posting interesting, informational, and useful Questions/myTakes, as well as offering Opinions to other users. By doing so, you will accumulate Xper points. After you have shown a pattern of posting Questions and/or Takes and sharing your Opinions (showing your ability to communicate clearly, give sound advice, and offer valuable information) and have made yourself a regular user on the site, we will consider you as a Moderator. Once you have done this, please contact us.

Hint: The success rate of a user's reports is an important criteria to be selected as a Moderator. You can report unsuitable content by clicking on the gray flag from any post. All reports are evaluated by the admins and the success rate on reports by every user is calculated by the system automatically. A user with a high percentage of success rate on reports is more likely to get a Moderator invitation

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

• Are you really sure, that you'd
    want to have this title? ^.~

You'll mainly have to report questions
    with a great success ratio as a first.

2ndary things one has to
    is make popular questions
    and well written opinions.

Communicating with the community
    and never being rude.

All things, the admins take into
    consideration, in order to pick a mod'

So if you still seek the mod status
    and they haven't PM'd you, you could
    give it a go and contact them yourself.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• I don't think it's really in your hands, you can only prove yourself to be a good, worthy member of this community, you can only do your part but in the end it's not in your hands if you can choose to become a moderator or not. I don't think so, if the site admins consider making you a mod, then you are lucky otherwise there isn't much you can do.

• You need to have a high successful report ratio and then they send you a message. Or you can probably ask in the contact form, more eyes see more nasty opinion comments.

• Thats not how you do it mate...

You have to appeal politely and honorably to the supreme gods of G@Gs , just like I did here,
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1625955-thou-shall-makes-me-mod

Maybe they will consider your request and make you one, as i was told (or probably trolled)

• They never gave it to , me as well

• Everyone can become a mod as long as you report and be active from time to time

• I've been wanting to too

• Nowadays it just like giving a child a candy, they will sure

• You gotta report questions that are legit and worthy of reporting. They probably also look at your history in terms of how many comments or questions you got deleted. I know they used to every year do a vote by the gagers as to who should be new male and female mods. That doesn't include them picking mods throughout the year. They do that too.