If you could add a topic, what would it be?

I would add religion.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would also add a "Religion/spirituality" category, just to see the arguments and debates. I think a "Politics" category would be ok.

What Guys Said 5

• A topic for religion isn't such a bad idea (in fact I believe there used to be one!).

That would give those religious questions an official spot, similar to the "How Do I Look?" questions.

I would add one for sports. Or one for video games.

• Let's not as it will stir the pot or cause more chaos since not everyone believe or not believe in the same shit

• I would add "I need to complain about life"

• Food and beverage, definitely food and beverage. And Anonymous trolling

• stupidty maybe

What Girls Said 4

• Dick size. They already added a separate 'How Do I Look?' topic, so I don't see why they can't do the same for dick size, considering how many of those we get posted in sexual behaviour on the regular. :/

• most girls would unfollow it.. and dick questions will have zero opinions.. :D

• @cinderelli
      yeah you'd think but.. I mean, they manage to get opinions as it is so who knows! It's just really irritating to be following the sexual behaviour/sexual health topics and have 60% of those questions be asking what we think about guys' 9" anacondas. x_x

• LOLOL.. exactly.. :D

• I'd add food and quiz

• Food topic <3 <3

• Religion politics and food