Why do guys on GaG ask such creepy questions?

It's mostly anon guys who ask creepy questions to girls. They usually ask them about their bodies or about their genitalia or something like that. I see like a whole bunch every day. What's the deal lol?

i'm not being sexist because I see creepy questions from anon girls too sometimes. Everyone can be equally creepy. Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because those people are curious and found this site a good place to ask!

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they feel like this is a great platform for them to fish for fap material. It is extremely creepy indeed and I'm mad at (the very few) girls who actually answer those weird sexually creepy questions honestly, cause as long as there will be girls who answer them, the guys will keep asking. It's sad and creeps the shit out of me, I know exactly where you are coming from. The worst part is that those guys don't realize they're being creepy, makes me wanna slap some sense into them.

• These guys are getting so mad at me for asking this and are being mean to me. I wasn't trying to be offensive at all. Thanks for answering and not being mean to me.

• Yeah, I not surprised, let's be real here, it's because most of them ask questions like that xD How the hell could I be mad? This is also something that frustrates ME to no end!!!

What Guys Said 9

• I consider this a creepy question especially when it was supposedly targeted to only guys and then you correct it by saying girls too. You should ask yourself too you know. Also why are you being anonymous if you don't think your question's creepy yourself.

• How's it creepy? I'm not trying to offend everyone I'm just asking why. You don't gotta be rude. c:

• And girls on GaG don't do the same? Isn't posting pictures of themselves in their underwear asking if they have a bikini body a little creepy to you?

• Lol don't get offended. I already said something along those lines.

• @Asker Lol you don't have to leave. No reason to.

• Thanks.

• I assume some of them are just curious, but are afraid of being seen as creepy if they admit they're into some different things. So they ask here to learn more about their fetishes or if anyone of the opposite sex is even into what they like. Some are just creeps.

• Because we want that sweet cooter

Or at least they do. I'm just here to be sarcastic and have fun.

• agreed, have the balls to not be anon i say otherwise don't ask the question

• Haha that goes for nearly everyone.

• Did anyone talk about me? Hopefully not, because i am cat

• Shit you caught me. Ha
    Honestly though what makes a fetish, body question perverted from a guy? It could be a normal one for guys but girls could have a different opinion about it. Or there's no getting around how creepy it is.

• I really hope that isn't sarcasm.

• For the "Do you like sucking dick?" Thats an honest question, but his intentions might not be. So it depends on why he asked it.

"The big black cock " was a joke or to fuel his ego.

When guys ask "Do girls like when a guy does ___?

Or "Would a girl do ___(insert fetish)" Its usually an honest question theyre honestly thinking. Now if ifs something even most guys are disgusted by, its probably a troll or a dude with weird fetishes. I don't know the dude couldve been a good guy with weird fetishes, but he also couldve been a creep i dont know him so... It could go either way.

• Thanks. I might give you MHO cuz you were cool about it. Everyone else was just mean.

• Well, why not?

• Because it's creepy! 😂

• So don't use the site

• Why are you mad lol? I can use this site if I want to.

• What kind of questions do you mean?

• Questions about pussy and boobs. Fetish questions.

• Probably because this site is 1/4th life stuff, 3/4s sexual and dating advice. People can get advice on things they aren't comfortable with or want to know about. I've never seen anyone specifically ask someone about them as an individual before though...

• I know. Thanks for answering and not lashing out at me.

What Girls Said 4

• It's because that's what's going on in their minds and this is their place to open up!

• Yeah. c: Makes sense but they just creep me out so I tend not to answer.

• Yeah, just avoid those questions. :)

• Alright thank you. :)

• Tell me about it...

• Some are probably pedos. Most are great though.

• I never said anything about the site... I just said some people on it are creepy... @dave20151

• I have a right to be here.

• Sometimes they pose as women

• there guys and that's it XD

but some ask normal and fun questions

• Yep. But the ones about the pussy and all that creep me out.