Why do people attack the asker instead of answering their question?

Regardless of how the question is worded why do people feel the need to attack the asker instead of answering their question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes there's a very simple answer to such questions... Because their fucking assholes. (Not the askers). They're just typical keyboard salt dispensers and never considered the saying "Id you have nothing nice to say then don't be an asswipe and keep on moving." This is why I personally would never ask a question on this site; I am only here as an advice giver. I take no pleasure in risky chances in pouring my heart out to pathetically rude shutdowns to for asking legitimate questions.

What Girls Said 5

• Is asker being a total fuck head?
    Are they being a little turd bucket?
    Do they only want reassurance of their own opinion, but not actual advice?
    Do they attack you and or are rude to you because of opposing views when they asked for your help?
    These can cause people to get real fucking cranky towards asker. 😉

• Because it's the internet, people are typing warriors here, knowing that they can say whatever cause that asker really doesn't know who or where this person it, its very silly -.-

• I did not see any attacking in those questions.

• If you don't want to be attacked then stop asking stupid questions.

• Because they can...

What Guys Said 3

• Such people are usually insecure, timid men/women who stand their ground in reality, and hence resort to 'attacking' people on the internet.

• Well... some people can't control their emotions well! :-P

• I happen to do both at the same time