What's with all the 'rate my ass' questions?

I'm new to this site and since I've been here I've clicked on so many of those questions where a girl is in a mad weird pose asking us to rate her butt/boobs etc... Is this site REALLY that pathetic?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is. It really is. God bless female insecurity.

• Haha. Seriously? Just google 'women's butts'.

• That's being cocky, my dear.

• So agreeing with you is being cocky these days? Duly noted. From now on I shall fervently disagree with everything you say! :p

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Lately, there has been an influx of "rate my ass" questions. 😐 I think someone keeps spamming them and posting them to gain attention.

On the whole though, there are a decent amount of "is my penis size ok?" or "is my boob/butt size ok?" and what not. Some of it is curiosity. Some of it is thirstiness. Some of it is attention craving.

To limit them down some, try to block the How Do I Look section in the topic tab above. (Unfollow it and whatnot)

• Everybody needs a confidence boost sometimes... who are we to judge? Not everybody has authentic, supremely high confidence all the time like you and me, Asker.

Who are we to judge?

• If you think those are annoying, wait until you see the endless barrage of penis size and "do you like boobs or asses more" questions!

• the site is not pathetic... those girls are

• There's many of them tho.

• Thirsty girls, Thirsty girls everywhere. They are so thirsty not even water or gatorade can quench their thirst

• Why do you care, if you don't have boobs/butt, worth showing off, I would understand your insecurity about asking this question.

• Nah I'm confident in my body. Don't need a bunch of random losers on the Internet rating it :)

• Then the only logical explanation left is that you want to control the content of the internet because you are a control freak?

• No, not control. I just didn't realize people were that insecure.

• If you want a change of scenery we can begin trending "rate my pecs" questions... maybe?

• Can't complain, some nice asses have been posted.

• I can't ever judge because they're always in the strangest positions.

• I'll look at it once, then go to other gag member questions. Then I'll see the question again, click it, and be like "why that angle". But the other guys aren't saying that lol.

• I've noticed that there are manyyyyyy super desperate guys on here. Lol.

• Can you rate my butt?

• Yea it gets to that level around 8pm ct lol even worse are the comments

• Welcome to GAG!

• There are just a lot of girls who crave attention on here

• to feed their ego lol

• Haha sarcastic and against the norm...

I can see you making gag a bit more interesting ^_~

• Lol lets see how long I'll be here.

• Just in case I don't reply "IF" you do shoot over another response, it's cause it's late here, time to hit the sack lol. But nice chatting with ya.

Goodnight and welcome to gag (this never sounds right to say lol)

• Yeah, same :) and thanks!

• The only problem with "rate my ass" questions is that there aren't enough of them ;)

• Oh there's way more than enough of them.

• lol oh yeah that's normal for GAG

• Its too pathetic for me honestly lol

• you can block those questions if you want

• I just learned that. Thanks!

• Yep. GaG in a nutshell.

What Girls Said 5

• Same with the whole, "Why doesn't he like me? I'm way prettier than the girl he chose!" Those irritate me more than ass pics. Everyone has their pet peeve. Regardless, calling someone else's problems and questions "pathetic" is quite low and "pathetic" in my opinion. It a depends on the person.

Just block the How Do I Look topic from your feed.

• Yes, it is really that pathetic.

• I mean... Damn.

• Thank youuuuuu!!

• Don't mention it. :)

• I'm not following How Do I Look, I don't think... I don't see a lot of that in my feed (thankfully).

• And they take the picture of it in the most weird angles hahahha

• I think they're all trolling

• Meaning what?

• Oh this is really going to be a very long story...

• Try to shorten it as best as you can...