Is GAG really slow for anyone else?

I dont know why GAG is just extremely slow for me, and it crashes all the time. I know its not my computer or internet connection because every other website is fine. Then i come on here and it freezes for like 2 minutes every time i click to type. Anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been slow for me too. I thought I was the only one

• So it turns out its only slow on MY account. I signed into my friends account on the same computer and it was working juuuuust fine -_- so now im really confused.

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's hard getting on the website and it freezes up sometimes

What Girls Said 7

• It's slow for me too and crashes sometimes. If I use Google Chrome with adblockplus, it doesn't crash. If I use Google Chrome in incognito mode (meaning I can't use adblockplus), the it crashes.

• Working fine for me..

• I have a different problem. Sometimes when I scroll down the screen and hover, there's a blue block that covers up to 1/2 the page.

• Hmm, sometimes it takes 2 minutes+ to make an opinion or opinion comment. That's about it, but it is still very annoying. :|

• Nope. Works fine for me.

• Omg that's really weird!

• I haven't had any problems with it and I'm on my phone.

• sometimes it's slow but not always

• that's weird

What Guys Said 4

• Well it's not slow for me, I mean in normal circumstances but it only gets a little slow if I open multiple tabs from this site otherwise it is normal, I don't have any problems of speed as such.

• Might wanna close your other porn tabs bro😂

• I watch porn on my phone so thats not the problem xD lmao

• Happens to me when I use my phone but it's fine on my PC

• Yes it sucks... So as the internet speed