In my posts do I come off as this kinda person?

As a weak insecure guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, from your questions I think you're very insecure. You don't like anything about yourself. You lack so much confidence it's pitiful.

• Not much i can do to change it

• Wow, that's pretty bad. All I've ever said to anyone was no. Maybe you should try dating older women. A lot of them don't seem to care about looks.

• Nah not really my thing somehow just gonna train my brain to not need a girlfriend

What Girls Said 4

• I think most people posting questions put themselves in a vulnerable spot to appear "insecure". I mean, it's why most people are asking things on here. They aren't sure of something and want opinions, or they look for validation. Either way the Question Askers put themselves out there and it takes guts to ask a question, I don't care where it is whether it's on a site or in person. To ask for help means you are striving to resolve an issue. If someone was so insecure they might not even bother to ask, but sit there in their insecureness and just feel sorry for themselves.

Sometimes if the answerer says "you're being insecure" and I know I've been guilty of that, it's not meant to be a big dig at someone, I just want to point out that the issue isn't the issue at hand, but maybe how they're looking at it. So hopefully if the person recognizes, 'oh yeah maybe I am being a bit insecure' chances are their problem is going to be pretty much resolved just because they rewired their way of thinking about something.

Better they ask than let these things fester in life and have them get worse.

• You kind of come across as insecure because you ask so many questions about yourself and never seem confident. But that doesn't mean that's what kind of person you actually are. GaG is a place to talk about struggles and overcome them. There's no shame in that.

• Weak? I wouldn't know that. Insecure? I won't lie, yes. You often post a lot of questions and stuff asking about your looks and what not. It eventually will come off as insecure. But the thing is, who on this earth isn't insecure? We all have them.

• Yeah kinda...

What Guys Said 4