Should I make another account and ask questions and answer them on this account and start giving myself MHOs?

Is that the way to go if you want to get 100% mho?

But what If i use another computer and internet connection, they wouldn't be able to trace it back to me i guess.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a mention on GAG News most helpful list, I can tell you I don't have connections with the person who makes it. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over my time as being a moderator. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let this idea go, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will ban you.

What Girls Said 7

• Considering that's against the rules and a great way to get all the account associated with you, I wouldn't advise it.

• Nope. Admins will find you and will delete your other account.
    No cheating >:(

• What's the point-.- That's just wasting time 2x

• Well, considering its against the rules to have more than one account, I'm gonna go ahead and say no, it's not wise to do that.

• Why haven't I thought about that? I think it's a very good idea. But I think got a better one.

Why don't you start giving me MHOs and I will do the same to you. What'd you think about that? Not only we save ourselves from getting banned, we will find goodfriends in each others. Well?

• If you want your other accounts deleted then go ahead.

• You'll get banned. They'll track your ip address.

What Guys Said 2

• Since you now asked this question you already gave yourself away, dude...

• Admins will find out