Why are all girls in this site mean to me?

They're always trying to put me down in one way or another... It's annoyinrg as fuck. Even The people with specia badges do it. I'm nice and all but they would try to make me look stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just block them.

it's like
    they're mean to you
    *block*
    bam. gone.

• Hm yeah... That's all I can do huh haha. I don't wanna be an ass and report people so yeah

• Doesn't really explain why they are though, just solves the problem, in a poor way of course but, she's asking WHY they are, not, what should she do

As for the QA. I don't really know you, but, from what I've seen, I kind of understand why they do

• I'm sorry, what? If whatever reason you are seeing is a good reason to be an asshole, I STILL wouldn't go in someones PM and be a bitch about it. If there was a topic or opinion they made I thought was stupid, I would make a smart ass comment in my opinion or roll my eyes, but that's it. Going and messaging someone to complain is just making a fool out of yourself.

What Guys Said 10

• If people harrass you, you're in all rights
    to both block, and report them for harrassment.

If you're receiving mean PM's, I'd suggest you go to
    your profile's "My Settings" look to the lower part of the screen
    and find a little box saying: Allow messages only from people I follow.

Tag it, it'll make it, so that people can't PM you
    unless you follow them first.

It's a sad day when one has to do that
    but it will help the situation a bit.

I can see you already made your profile private
    that is good, they can't stalk your activity feed. ^.~

If you have any complaints about the site
    you can contact the admins here:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• I know exactly how you feel. So many of the girls here treat me the exact same way. :(

• You should see how many girls I have had to block on this site compared to guys.

• Aww gives you a friendship Hug

• Can we have an example please? :)

• Is it so? All of them whom you have interacted with? that's not good, you don't need such girls who are mean to you, just block them, they can't message you once you do that. Anyway, may I ask what did they do? any examples?

• What did they do?

• They just jealous of you, Because you're so fucking awesome ! Pretty and Hot !

• Actually, this is true. A lot of the time people are so jealous only putting you down and belittling you helps them feel better about their own miserable souls.

• My friend, people have always been this way. Their tactics have changed to suit modern technology, but I believe people have always been petty and jealous from the dawn of time. Look at Cain and Abel in the Bible... the first murder happened because of jealousy.

• Totally agree with you, But no matter what they do , They can never feel better, And that kind of people so low. I can't compliment them , Yeah I remember that story, and I am a Christian, There a lot of people are son of the Cain. That's why They have inherited evil, from their ancestors. Cain is the ancestors of the wicked people. Jealousy Is a poison inside killer. It will ruin your inside.

• That block button though...

• All the girls are mean to me too.😭😭😭

• What's wrong dear? :(

What Girls Said 6

• not all girls here r mean hun. but yeah some r bitches so i kinda feel u.

• What are they saying? If someone's hassling you, then you should report and block them.
    People with the GURU or MASTER badges or even mod badges are your average users. They're not paid, so they won't hold back on their opinions.

• *hugs you* what did they do?

• best not to worry about those that do that. Just ignore it

• 0|1
  • I'm so confused, that has never happend to me and I rarely see that