Am I the only one who tries to reply to everyone on my questions?

I don't know, I find it rude if I don't. I try to reply to all the opinions on my questions just to be polite.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the amount of them i get.

I mean, If i post a question and it gets like 10 or so replies then yes,

But, I've posted questions that have had over 50-100+ and i just get bored haha, Normally it involves basically typing and retyping the same responses again and again just to have the same replies again and again and ugh... I just dont have the energy or meaning to do that ;)

Though, If someone posts something interesting or such, i will reply 100% of the time, I do read all my comments though ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely try to answer everyone at least once! Some people get more replies if we start to have a good conversation, whether or not it is related to the question I asked, haha. Only very rarely do I not reply to someone, and that's because I have nothing to say at all. That's usually because the person typed something so incomprehensible.

• I'd just be like, "I don't even know what you said." I don't reply to rude people either.

• Yeah because some people are just mean.

What Guys Said 13

• I try to reply to every comment, but sometimes there are too many and I just don't know what else to say besides "thanks". I always upvote them though, so that they know their opinion has been read and respected. I will only downvote if they're rude or say something totally unrelated to my question.

• No because some people don't put effort in to their answers. You'll ask a long question and they'll answer "yes[filler]".

• Yeah that's nice i know it can hard, especially when you have loads of opinions
    * High Five * :D :)

• I try it is very hard sometimes - You wake up to 50 notifications

• I try my best to reply to everyone, it's just hard if they don't give me much to go off of lol

• I do the same. Or.. I try to. ^.^

• If I think I can have a discussion worth having or someone is asking a direct question then I'd reply.

• I reply to every single one whether it's positive or negative.

• It's hard to sometimes

• No i usually always do too

• Are you gonna reply mine?

• I used to but then I don't do it anymore because it gets into the live feed and more answers then more answers so I just let it... I dont want too much answers.

• I usually upvote everyone even if I don't agree with them because they took the time to answer, unless it's some blatant trolling or some shit. But I don't always reply to everyone.

• Yeah. If the opinion is just plain rude, then I don't even bother. If it breaks the guidelines of the site I just hide it.

• You can't say fairer than that!

What Girls Said 14