Why are guys that ask sex questions on this site creepy, while the women are not?

It seems when a guy ask a sex question it is immediately branded as creepy even though this site has a section to ask such questions. When a woman ask a sex question, it's not seen or judged as creepy. Why do people judge men harsher for asking sex questions? Everyone is allowed to ask such questions on this site just as long as their sincere and not intended to harass anyone. Creepy is crossing other people's boundaries such harassing other people. Creepy is not asking a sex question on a site that has section to ask such questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the line between creepy and not creepy. Watch carefully.

Not Creepy: Hey all, how can I be a sexual better sexual partner for my S/O?

Creepy: Hey girls, how can I get you in bed and eat you out?

Not Creepy: Hey all, what alternatives are there to condoms?

Creepy: Hey guys, what can I do get my guy to stop using a condom so I can get pregnant and keep my boyfriend and I together forever?

So yeah there are definitely creepy questions. And there are definitely creepy people posting them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Male sexuality is treated as creepy or perverted in our society, while female sexuality is treated as sexy and empowering. We are in a very sexually repressed society, and for a long time anything sexual was seen as either perverted or slutty. Thanks to feminism women have more or less broken out of that. Which I support.

Unfortunately men are more trapped than ever before, since many branches of feminism take issue with male sexuality, and reinforce the old way of demonizing sexuality but only for men. Standing up to any form of feminism even the unfair forms gets guys labeled as sexists, pigs, or some other insult that isn't true like that he only sees women as sex objects. So people are still being taught that guys should be ashamed of their sexuality, mostly because they think we use our sexuality to hurt women.

Before anyone says anything I don't have a problem with gender equality, but there are different forms of feminism, and some of them have lost their damn minds. If you don't consider them true feminists it doesn't change the fact they are still doing this work in the name of feminism and that is what I am referring to.

What Girls Said 4

• Can you give an example? I've only seen people answer sex questions with their opinion and advise, never seen someone called creepy unless they ARE being creepy by posting about "what underwear are you wearing" "would you kick a guy in the balls with or without shoes on?"

• Depends on the question whether it is creepy or not. It's pretty obvious when someone is asking a question to solicit answers they can get their rocks off too, as opposed to legitimately being curious about something.

• On the contrary im hella creepy😈

• Lol everyone who asks creepy questions are equally creepy. Double standards.

What Guys Said 1

• Double standards are par for the course nowadays with internet halfwits.

Plus, the media and feminists have successfully implanted the notion that all men are just rapists or predators waiting to happen.