(Masters Only) How long did it take you to get Master?

Im only level 4 and i wanna know how long did it take you to get Master?

• Few Weeks
  • Few Months

Most Helpful Guy

• We used to get more xper when answering questions back in the day. Now it will take me forever to get because I dislike writing mytakes and I don't usually ask questions. Luckily I don't really desire it because I don't see a need to brand myself with useless labels.

Most Helpful Girl

• It took me many years because I didn't post extremely often.

If you want to become a master at a fast rate , you have to pretty much have no life besides Gag.

You have to dedicate many days and long hours.
    It's almost like working a slave shift lol

What Guys Said 8

• If you want masters, if you have to answer a hell of question, and ask a lot of question. every level is required a certain amount of points. You can find out this information, going through your settings or xper. Its all based on points, the only to get points, is keep answering question. You can get more points by doing certain things. like be the first to answer a question, giving MHO to your question etc.

• More like a few years. I used to be obsessed with this site and posted a lot and it took me like a year or two. And that was back then when answers and best answers were worth more XPER than now. It takes a while.

• It took me about 4 years to get to this point... I'm not on this site ALL the time so it took me longer than most!

• Still working on it lol.

• Its gonna take longer than a few months at least a few years. I've been on here for 1 year and half and still not a master.

• I would say if you want no life... I would say 5 months straight then you will get to master..

• I SUMMON U @klaatu51

• I ain't about that guru and master life. I'm 6xper I live in the moment 😆

What Girls Said 6