If there was a GAG convention where would you want it held? Would you gp?

This is my 400th question on GAG! So, I figured i'd try to come up with a epic question. I personally would. and I would hold it at Disney land in California

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• First of all I THINK someone asked this before (lol sorry to rain on your parade) but anyways I'd definitely go if I could. It's a really interesting idea. However, I think the main problem is that GAGers come from all around the world so asking them to all come together in one place would be really difficult. But hey it'd still be cool! As for where they should hold it probably somewhere in the US since that's where most users are from. New York City would be a good place.

• Yes, I would go.

I don't know, Turkey?

• nope I wouldn't go.

• NYC or Geneva, Switzerland

• Madison Square Garden would be nice

• yeah. we have GaGgers from around the world, so i was trying to find a good in-between place where most people can meet.

• I was thinking more West Coast I guess for the Asian and Aussie users since that would be the nearest port

• Yes I would definitely go! :D

• I would go! But... I'm not sure where I would like to hold it hahahaha. Maybe in Barcelona :DD

• Why Barcelona?

• Why not? Lol
      No, It's because I liven in there like 13 years and... I don't know I miss this place so much. So If someone like @PizzaGuy22 , @Ibokan18 or even my angry sexy Palestío @YazanAA could go to the meet, I definitely would show them everyplace I know! ♡♡♡♡

• Annnddddd she left the site lol.

What Guys Said 3