If you could spend 1 day with another Gager who would it be?

What would you all do? Where would you go? Why that GAGer?

If I personally could pick one person well, i'll pick 3 of each gender, they would be
Male: @Phoenix98 Maybe go hiking
@Klaatu51 ; Eat pineapple burgers and drink coca cola and do free running
and @llorando Just sit around and listen old Roy Orbison albums

Female: @XNicholeMariex3 Probably go to disneyland
@BelleGirl21 Go to a concert possibly
and @justbanannaz probably go hiking or beach and eat pizza or sometthing If other Gagers want to choose more than one it's cool with me

Most Helpful Girl

• @Yesits_GalaxyHotChoc
    @comlic8ted
    @cl_517
    @PrettyRican
    @Genie23

There are many many more GAGERS but a few of my main drains who are One of the ones I am thinking of. I didn't mention Guy GAGGERS, too many there too to go around in just Our Special "Gag Girl" Circle.
    I would have arranged for us girls to meet at JKF airport in New York, which is near to me, living now in PA, and from there, take a beautiful town car Into the Big Apple, where we would grab lunch, do some shopping, and then have dinner at One of the Magnificent hot spots of hundreds of tasty restaurant in New York. This One would be this TGIF, where we would be sitting way up high towards the sky, overlooking New York.
    We would then, for we would have already checked into our Gorgeous luxurious Hotel, which I would have Reserved for us all to share for the weekend, would then have enjoyed the Spa and some loving care while there, with manicures and pedicures. Right after this, we all would have hotfooted it to the Club in the hotel to paint the town red before bed.
    The Next day, we girls would have hit Central Park and then later gotten Ready to go to the Theater to take in One of the Infamous Plays that were available to us, which I would have already reserved tickets for. Later, that night, having still so much fun bonding and having a blast, we would have headed to One of the cute cafes for a cappuccino to put a Night cap on the Rest of our night.
    Monday afternoon, everyone would have headed back to the airport in a Yellow cab, sadly having to say "Goodbye." But through our tears and knowing that even through the years, we would always be friends and no matter what, Stay on GAG if even it was for One another. xx

• lol...@complic8ted

• @Paris13... Awwee thank you so much for that. I'd love to meet you in person too! and yes, we are besties! Love you newbie bestfriend! xoxo

• @mithramitzmittu, I love you too, sweetie, and hugs and hugs is always coming your way every day and A forever friendship for sure.:))) xxxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• So many tagging questions recently! Sorry everyone for repeatedly tagging you all!

I imagine if I spent a day with @Klaatu51 we'd be discussing music all day long. I'd probably be trying to find a bunch of rock songs that he'd like, and he'd be busy trying to find 80s electronic dance or pop that I'd like. Then we'd settle with some 80s pop song with a distorted guitar as a compromise. It'd be a fun fueled music day lol

I imagine that if I spent a day with @MissNowhere my two dogs would be exhausted from all the playing and petting and sniffing all the cat from her. They'd probably be super spoiled for a day xD

I imagine that if I spent a day with the people I've Skype called with a couple times (too lazy to tag-- you know who you are), we'd be watching scary horror movies eating poptarts (okay may be just me) and chips ahoy cookies. Then one of us would fall asleep mid movie number 3 and we'd do something silly like draw a sharpie mustache on their face. Then before we'd know it, it'd be 4am and we'd start watching another movie. xD

In any situation though, I feel like everyone is going to be continually checking their GAG profile. Those yellow flag notifications are just too addicting 😂

What Girls Said 17

• One is a tough choice for me. There's so many awesome peeps.

β€’ @DaniaMQ we could spend whole day playing with each other's puppy and kitten oh my 😱😍
    β€’ @cinderelli let's go on a pizza hunt πŸ• (or food hunt maybe πŸ’™)
    β€’ @MissNowhere ahah I don't know where should we go to, but let's have tons of fun!! 😎

Sorry to break the rules :p

• its fine, im not a stiffer to the rules :)

• hahaha.. :D :D :D <3 <3 <3

• Hahhaha ooooh yeaaaah 😄 imagine that ! 😍😱

• thanks=] well I reckon if we could round up a few people I'm keen for a game of GaG beach volleyball. FOLLOWER BY PIZZZA. FOLLOWED BY ICE CREAM.

i've had days like that, and even managed to fit shopping in there <3

• All of my GaG friends are awesome..

• I would pick @Paris13 she is one of the coolest and sweetest person on here. We both have a heart of gold. I would like us to go get something to eat. Which it would be Pizza because I love it. Then we could go out bowling to have some fun. Then later to the spa which I love. I though that it was so funny that you mentioned that in your post like you knew me so well @Paris13.

@Iron_Man I would cook for him some Spanish food that he loves. Why would I pick him? Because he is a sweet and honest person and very respectful Man. I know he would respect me enough for nothing to happen between us. It would be just two friends hanging out and talking. Then we can go for a hour walk and just say what's on our mind. 😊😊😊

• Aww thank you so much Hun and of course I would respect you even if you were not married. I would never commit Adultery and I would love to taste your home cooked Latin dishes.

• 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

• Ohhhhhh, my @PrettyRican, I am Sooo very honored to be in your Beautiful presence, my dear friend til the end.:)) xxoo

• Sounds like fun!

• @Nuqood
    @Deezyy

We could go boooowwwllllingggg

a.deviantart.net/avatars/l/a/lazybaskplz.gif?1

• YOU FORGOT ME, HOW COULD YOU :( :(

• @Deezyy NO ITS TOO LATE. WE ARE SKINNY DIPPING IN THE OCEAN. WE HAVE TO NOW.

• @Bards LETS DO ITTT!πŸ™Œ

• @MarkyyG123 anywhere, everywhere, everday even ahhahahha <3

• Hahaha YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 <3 every single second, milisecond <3

• I can't choose just one. :( I have a long list of people!

• I can't pick just oneee! I would love to gather up all my favorite girls and just hang out.

• to many to mention but i would like to meet them, all at a nice big mansion and have a non stop party for 24 hours

• Ummmmmmmmmmmmm

...

.

.

• i would like to know the wizard of oz behind the girlsaskguy

• ahhh nooo don't make choose!!! they know who they are!!

but right now it would be @Phoenix98 so I try chocolate covered bugs xD

I'm pretty sure I'm going to die!

• @MrRythm
    And then he'll torture me with training sessions

• @been_waiting We would watch Shrek & pray he doesn't come out of the TV

• @KeySpirits
    Maybe I can shake the mystery out of him

• I dont know, haven't met a lot of people on here

What Guys Said 13