How many of your questions / opinions have been removed and because of what reason?

I just checked out the faq page and turns out there are 13 in total.. Gotta get'em all

I got.

Nonsense Explicit Nonsense Antagonistic Duplicate Nonsense Grammar

But i am pretty sure i got a suicidal tendency too once, don't know where it go.

Post: Someone beat a 7 year old Pomeranian to death and left a mocking note to the owners on it's body. Thoughts?
Your Opinion removed: That was cute.
Reason: Nonsense

Post: What is the best gift for a guy?
Your Opinion removed: Blowjob, a good damn blowjob.. No one gives me that on my birthday.
Reason: Explicit

Post: What color (s) should I paint my nails?
Your Opinion removed: Same color as my dick head... pink !
Reason: Nonsense
Post: Does my boyfriend really like my blowjobs?
Your Opinion removed: There was no need for a visual description, you gay fuck.
Reason: Antagonistic

Question Title: Should I make another account and ask questions and answer them on this account and start giving myself MHOs?
Question Detail: Is that the way to go if you want to get 100% mho?
Reason: Nonsense

Most Helpful Girl

• I HAVE 8 IN TOTAL LOL

•Post: Girls, am I good-looking or not? Please be honest?

Your Opinion removed: You're an attention whore, you've asked this like 324 times. I don't like attention whores.

Reason: Antagonistic

•Post: Are you lucky to be alive?

Your Opinion removed: I don't care, I'd rather be dead tbh.

Reason: Suicidal Tendencies

•Post: Who would you rather lick your penis?

Your Opinion removed: I'll let that doggy lick my dick ❤

Reason: Explicit

•Post: Girls, which part of your body do you want to get tattood?

Your Opinion removed: Your dick.

Reason: Nonsense

•Post: What picture you prefer?

Your Opinion removed: Go away, attention whore.

Reason: Offensive

•Post: Will any girl like a black dick which is 5 inches?

Your Opinion removed: go fuck yourself with that 5 in black dick

Reason: Antagonistic

•Post: Girls, would it be hard to find a girl that doesn't cross her legs when she sits?

Your Opinion removed: Why do you always ask this shit?

Reason: Nonsense

•Post: Did my boyfriend rape me?

Your Comment removed: @MyAnacondaDoes You're one aggressive dude, bye dick.

Reason: Antagonistic

AND YET SOMEHOW I'M STILL A MOD. WHAAAAT

Most Helpful Guy

• No questions have been removed, but tons of opinions. I am very sarcastic at time and I troll like 80% of the time as well

What Girls Said 8

• 3 opinions..
    1 suicidal tendencies.. (i was kidding)
    2nd antagonistic ( girl was a such an attention whore.. she was posting her big arse again and again and again. like maybe 10 times or more.. )
    3 antagonistic (she was just so stupid.. i had to say it.. and she said really bad stuff to me.. )
    1 comments.. antagonistic ( i swear she started it.. )

• It's been a long time since I've had anything removed so I can't remember the posts or the reasons. I'm surprised that more of my posts haven't been taken down, honestly.

• To be honest, none of em xD I figure the mods just haven't came to realization of my opinions yet lol I have many antagonistic and nonsense opinions ahah 😂

• I have had one post removed so far. It was removed because it wasn't helpful enough or seen as nonsense. Whatever, haha.

• Just 2 questions. They got removed as duplicates. I was trying to give people a chance to vent every few weeks and they deemed it as asking the same question.

• On my linkywinky account more than a handful. All because of being "antagonistic"

... in other words people were being sensitive little bitches.

• probably 0 but I don't even know where I could see that

• None so far.

What Guys Said 6

• I think I have had one removed when I was new to GAG and tried to post a picture. I tried and just posted some characters, with the right link in a comment. Despite that my whole answer got removed as "nonsense."

Other than that, I haven't had anything removed.

• Oh and that was an opinion. None of my questions and stuff have been removed.

• Sounds like you have been a good boy.

• Lol I just don't troll and I stay away from insulting people since I'm bad at it

• On my last account I think I had something like 200 opinions removed. Something crazy like that. Which is why that account got banned.

• One question in which I went anonymous and wrote my name in the question, it was removed being so called member post...

Few others days ago I don't remember

• A lot, mostly because they dare to challenge this naive view of some perfect little world with sunshine and rainbows where everyone's nice and happy that never actually existed and only children and sad adults believe in.

• You forgot mentioning about the all knowing all powerful person, who watches every second of what you are doing.

• Around a dozen all together, they where removed for nonsense.

• Only once but it came back
    It was this question
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1566612-why-are-women-more-likely-to-be-brainwashed-by-liberal-propaganda
    It was labelled as antagonistic even though it wasn't anti-women but questioning why women are more effected by liberal propaganda.