In your opinion how many opinions per day someone should post anonymously?

I believe 15 anonymous opinions/day max’s ok…. after all how many times do u REALLY have to go anon?

• 0. no anon posts at all
    13% (3)13% (3)13% (6)Vote
  • 0-5
    30% (7)39% (9)35% (16)Vote
  • 5-10
    4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
  • 10-15
    9% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • 15-20
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • 20-25
    0% (0)4% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • infinite... let anons clutter GAG
    40% (9)40% (9)40% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I only go anon on certain questions, since the last time I answered I got some unsolicited PMs. I'm conflicted, because there are some that give genuinely good opinions as anons... but then you do have a lot of trolls, too. I would like to limit the amount of nonsense questions, like the ones that take advantage.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have being thinking about this and I think there should be no limit - We both know people with very high Xper totals who choose to answer most questions anon preferring to stay low profile. Once your anon answers are not offensive what problems are you causing. The short xper grabbing answers will always be around anon or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • -actual reason they post anon's in order to save their reputation... even if we already know who they r!
      -actually there r probs... copyin from another post of mine:

"I know u’ll tell me “so wot? Asker can skip her opinion”…. but no. if u think about it it’s really-really bad…some people (including me) post on “no-opinions” section for a reason. Long-descriptioned questions tend to get ignored often. So some people go there in order to offer asker a hand…and if some anon user wipes away all their questions, then their questions will get vanished and they won’t find da answers they r lookin for…"

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1649081-isn-t-it-time-to-find-out-who-is-this-anonymous-female-aged-18-24

• Show All
    • Indeed...

• Thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 6

• I say opinions AND question that are anonymous as kind of unnecessary.
    So 0 - 5 max - on answers and 1 a week on questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I rarely ever go anon myself. I don't see the need for it most times. With that said I can't see the need for more then 10-15 anon posts a day.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think there should be a number, it's very understandable why people would choose to go Anonymous on here.

I never answer Anonymously at first but if I answer sexual questions and people just won't leave me alone afterwards then I will go back and make it Anonymous sometimes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't go anon..

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe there should be a limit for someone who trolls, but not for people who don't abuse it.

0|0
    0|0
    • there's one... who post 200 anon-posts daily that's y i brought up this topic.

anon-button's made for a reason

• You should be able to post as many as you're comfortable with...

0|0
    0|0
    • even if u spam on this site? :(

• Yep what fun is this site without it?

• nah i disagree sorry... i don't like spammin in any form... it might be toxic for da site in my opinion :(

What Guys Said 7

• I don't see why I would need 15 anonymous opinions a day if at some days I post 15 or less opinions as it is. For the average gager, 0-5 should be enough.

0|1
    0|0
    • i'm talkin about a certain GAGer who posts 200+ anonymous opinions/day actually

• out of the five i would say 2

0|1
    0|0
  • I never understood the reason to limit anonymous activity.

If someone isn't violating the rules, and feels more comfortable posting with extra anonymity on the internet... I don't see the big deal.

Not everyone here wants to be traced.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yet someone's usin this feature in order to spam on "no-opinions" section... we know who she's but she won't admit it.

Technically she doesn't violate GAG rules (she's smart enough to avoid such a thing)... since she responds to question's title mostly.. but in fact it's massive spammin... this is clearly abuse of anon feature

• Show All
    • The admins obviously don't see a problem the hidden opinions get "unhidden", don't sweat it. Story worrying about the small stuff!

• i xplained in another post of mine y's this a problem... at least imo:

"I know u’ll tell me “so wot? Asker can skip her opinion”…. but no. if u think about it it’s really-really bad…some people (including me) post on “no-opinions” section for a reason. Long-descriptioned questions tend to get ignored often. So some people go there in order to offer asker a hand…and if some anon user wipes away all their questions, then their questions will get vanished and they won’t find da answers they r lookin for…"

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1649081-isn-t-it-time-to-find-out-who-is-this-anonymous-female-aged-18-24

• I go anon a couple times so I said 0-5

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone is anonymous, to me... I don't know y'all..

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it really matter? I mean there's no number that you SHOULD go anon. Just go as much as you want

2|0
    0|0
    • and destroy everyone's question eh? ;p

• I think none, but 1 question would be okay too :D

0|0
    0|0