People on GAG are so rude; don't you think?

Everyone tells me to shut the h*ll and shut the f*ck up. I don't like it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hello sweetie where have you been?

• I've been busy with school. How about you?

• Vacation as of now visiting my parents and siblings in BC and I do agree with your questions by the way. Most people are rude because they simply disagree with your statement or opinion

• Seriously, that has become a part of human culture.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's because you've posted controversial religion/politics questions in the past.
    Don't worry about it. Those kinds of questions bring out another side of people.
    Occasionally, I get it too.
    But it's just the internet.
    It's not like these people really know you.
    So try not to let it get to you.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, many people on GAG are very rude. They don't care because they are online.

• Not gonna lie, I definitely fall into this category.

• There are rude people everywhere you go. its unavoidable, you need have thicker skin.

• I get that everyday lol
    Anyways the way I deal with it is I try to combat their stupidity with logical arguments. If they still remain annoying I just walk away.
    Check out myTake on haters.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21757-haters-gonna-hate

• They do the same thing to me almost every time I mention Jesus or anything about the Bible. They call me a child, call Jesus a fairy tale, the Bible a fictional book, Heaven as the world's biggest bath house and they call me and Jesus gay when I say "I love Jesus and He loves me." Not on here, but almost everywhere on the Internet. I hate it!!!

• It's the internet... don't worry.

• I personally am having similar problems, pay no attention to them. Stand up for what you believe even if it means people hate you. I've learned the more others hate you, the more others will like you too.

• I think you'll be okay.

• what! where! i have you seen post before but haven't seen those nasty comments!

• Maybe you are just overly sensitive?

• ... why do people tell you to do that?

What Girls Said 3

• You'll never meet the most kind hearted, open minded, wise and intellectually stimulating people anywhere else but right here at GAG.

• Its not only on GAG particularly. But I don't think this place is that bad anyways.

• No, I don't think so.