If you could change anything about GAG, what would it be and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would get rid of the How Do I Look section (because it's stupid) and the anonymous feature (because a lot of people use it to be jerks).

What Guys Said 8

• I want to go back to the previous system where there was no option to limit the question to a specific gender. just hate that new 'feature', or 'restriction', rather.

• Numbers of pageviews for each question
    Popularity of question ranked by pageviews
    Usernames listed for up- and downvotes by default unless "Anonymous" is specifically chosen

• I believe people should be able to moderate their own questions/ post or opinions / comments being made.. if someone answers a opinion with harassment than we
    should be able to flag the question by reporting it and let it up to the Admin on
    whether it should be deleted ,

• Get rid of the one-sided question feature

Either bring back the live chat feature, or have the GaG app have live notifications for inbox messages

• I would change it in a way that would forbid my daughter @genie23 from leaving

• Aww.. Stop it, Father. Reading your answers and looking at Tom's pic is making my heart melt... :/

• Being able to edit and delete our own questions as we see fit. plus specifying what ages can answer our questions

• That GAG had a special spell that forced G@Gers to keep using G@G instead of leaving.

What Girls Said 6

• No more one-sided questions feature.

• the search function needs major overhaul

it would be really nice if we can search by age, topic, and username, among other things

• id like notifications to be live

• No one being able to deactivate their account buahahha

• More options

• More rewards and less points to get them. 7000 for amazon gift card, really =/ Its not worth it and thats why most of us are here.