Why do some users just use this website to brag to others in the form of a question in disguise? Why do you think people do this?

It's kind of like some people have a friend that they brag to I call it a bragging friend where you only talk to them when you have something to brag about and I feel some users use this website only to brag but they disguise it in the form of a question

Most Helpful Guy

• All true. Many people really want to brag about. I believe that this is vain people seeking attract universal attention to the person and how to stand out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like humble questions? I don't see it very often. All I can think of are the really pretty people being like" am I Ugly? :C" so in those cases I feel like the person just needs attention more than anything else. It doesn't really matter to them how they get it as long as they do.

What Guys Said 5

• I think that is just human nature - It is very rare to meet someone who doesn't brag a little even unintentionally.

• Because they are looking for approval. Probably suffering from low self esteem. It's the same as those girls who take topless pictures of themselves and stick them on Facebook asking guys "do you think I'm hot?".

It's pretty pathetic.

• Lack of confidence. They want to feel validated.

• You mean like a certain member that constantly asks questions about his lifting workout?

• Sometimes it's difficult not to seem to be bragging just by giving the bare facts. Personally I don't care, if the question is interesting.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah thats annoying as fuck.