Does this site glitch or act slow for anyone else? Is anyone else having problems on their computer with this site?

At first I thought it was just the campus computers, but then I logged into the site from my Mac and I am experiencing the same problem only when I'm on this site. Sometimes when you try to type, the characters take for ever and a day to generate. Or the page won't respond or something. Is it just me? I have tried on multiple computers (Im on a campus. So I tried on several computers available to students) and on my mac. The site kind of lags. Has anyone else experienced this on this site?

It kind of reminds me of playing an online video game, when too many people are on a server so it sort of lags.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes as you described there does seem to be lags - I think it may be amount of users - I am on site a lot and I would say it happens at least once a day just wait a few minutes and it goes back to normal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now, I am not encountering any problems with the site to be honest. Are you certain that it only happens whenever you log in GaG?

What Guys Said 2

• I am not experiencing such issues now, but it has happened to me sometimes. Usually it becomes fine after a while.

• The pages seem cluttered with unneccessary junk and take time to process. Ad blocking helps to get rid of some of the junk, but all the stuff on the right of the screen, I never use, and serve only to slow the whole site down.

• There are also some other issues, like the share buttons on the left need removing. I won't ever use them, aand advise others not to either. Another thing I loath is after a comment is submitted, the next scren is "Recommended Questions". I'm just not interested in 4 day old questions the have already had MHO/MHG awarded.

What Girls Said 0