Thanks for MHO or MHG?

Which do you say? I know since the most helpful girl and most helpful guy most people have been saying "Thanks for MHG" instead but I still say MHO since technically with MHG both guys and girls start with a G and to me it just seems pointless to say MHG also it kinda sounds stupid in my head. What about you?

• MHG
  • MHO
  • Other
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• If I say anything, it's either MHO or just MH.

But my heart still goes back
    to the times of BA. ^.~

• I switched to MHG straight away - It is my twisted ordered mind saying MHO would drive me nuts.

• MHO or thanks for your love ( in case of chicks ) :D

• I don't thank people for selecting my opinion. If I did, I'd continue with the MHO because MHG is too conformist and lame.

33.media.tumblr.com/...m03oehClee1r81219o1_400.gif

• I think both will do, it's still an opinion after all

What Girls Said 10

• I think it's obvious when a guy or girl will say MHG it refers to the gender that they are. I've been programmed to say MH or MHO all this time and doubt I'll change just because the site has broadened the ability for Askers to choose now more than one answer as MH. It doesn't mean that when I say thanks for MH or MHO my opinion was necessarily better than the guy's MH who is along with me getting the award. It just means thanks for mine, that's all. :)

• I still say MHO.

• I don't say either.
    If I get MHO, that means the qa found my opinion helpful in itself. I never give half-ass replies so if mine gets chosen, the content alone must have earned it. Saying 'thanks for MHO' is like saying thank-you to someone letting you cross the street as a pedestrian when they've got an amber/red light anyway. A bit redundant.

• MHO.. of course.. MHG sounds stupid.. and weird..

• people still have a habit of choosing one best answer out of all. in that case i would still call it MHO.

if they chose both, you could say MHG or just "Thanks!"

my habit has always been to not say anything

• MHO just sounds better. :)

• I just put thanks

• I usually say MHO. I once said "Thanks for MHG" right after they made the update but it didn't sound right xD

• I started with MHO, even after the switch, but then I was corrected by someone and have been using MHG ever since.

• i prefer MHO still.. MHG sounds weird lol