What should I do about an anonymous user who seems to be obsessively stalking me?

So apparently, I've made quite a name for myself... or at least in the eyes of this random person. Which is beyond me seeing as I honestly don't think about any user here for an excessive amount of time. There are posts that I remember or kind, funny users that I may wonder about... contemplate how they're doing and how life's treating them. But the neagtive, toxic ones? I literately block them and move forward with my life, always forgetting their existence.

I simply answered a question on a post I found to be interesting and the anonymous asker instantly replied with an atagnostic, dramatic, insulting tone. Hours later, he is obsessively inserting himself into my conversations with others and even went to a question of mine that had nothing to do with him, his drama, nor his post to further harass me. His behavior is EXTREMELY stalkerish and creepy. He's too cowardly to reveal himself. Although he accuses me of ranting and eagerily arguing, all he has done since I answered is rant about me and persist arguing with me on my answer as well as two other people's answers. What is your opinion on this? What should you do if you have an anonymos stalker on GAG?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/social-relationships/q1655938-why-did-the-marchers-at-ferguson-put-their-hands-in-the-air

Most Helpful Guy

• Contact admin to get this resolved. Just because they hide behind anon doesn't mean they can get away with abusive comments or posts.

• Thank you for a productive, useful answer rather than cowardly hiding behind anonymity and giving a useless answer :) It's interesting to see 18 year olds handle themselves better than men who have been around for over three decades.

• Thanks for MHG!!

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 4

• Contact admin
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact and highlight an anon post to them - They will know who that person is then say you want to report that person for harrassment.

• Thank you. This guy has literately been harassing me all day. He's doing this creepy, lame, weird thing where he'll directly quote comments I made MONTHS ago except he won't put quotations around them so that it makes it look like those comments are his words made for me. He even went to two of my other posts about women's issues bringing his catty drama there.

• You should tell them to leAve you alone The same thing is happening To me I also need help

• I lookrd it over and was like WTH but then I saw a link to some breastfeeding question you asked and I judging by how you treat others it seems you reap what you sow.

• I respect your opinion so much considering that despite your age, you were too cowardly to speak your mind without hiding.

Are you the same 30-35 year old who also answered another one of my posts anonymously with the same passive aggressively combative tone? Now you're mentioning another post of mine? So that would equal 4 posts of mine that you have given your time and focus to? Get a life and stop worrying about the life of some random stranger as an outsider to their existence. It's sad considering your age.

• Wow, the last time I was on GaG, you were publicly complaining about people... and I log in today, and here you are again. Don't you have something else to do with your time?

• What I do with my time is none of your business nor your concern. If you are giving me so much of your focus and attention when you get on GAG then maybe you need to focus more on the way YOU choose to spend YOUR time. Rather then trying to tell a complete and total stranger that they should spend their time in a way that pleases and impresses you.

What Girls Said 4

• I just block them!

• ohh I have one that annoys me too -.-

• smdh! what the hell! lol what happened with your anony stalker/harasser?

• At first appearance it appears that you are right but then tge link that shows some question you asked about breastfeeding and having viewed your insults and rants and also having spoken to others about your behaviour all I can say is that you deserved it.

• Your right he was bang out of order but having looked closer at the question and having read your poor display of manners I can only come to the conclusion that you are both as bad as each other and that you are playing the victim. A question you asked was mentioned about why some women feel entitlement to breastfeeding in public and having read through you have a history of being a cyber bully and petty insulting behaviour that indicates that you have no manners. Having spoke to a few others it seems you do have made a name for yourself as a petty bully in short you like to act innocent play the victim while spouting toxic rants at those that voice opinions other than your own. Will defo be blocking you in future because I can't handle your level of harassment.

• Your honest analysis was appreciated up until you began attempting to tell me precisely who I am and what I'm about. I genuinely am not playing the victim nor am I a cyber bully. There are plenty of people who I have gone above and beyond to help, find solutions, and provide remedies for that certainly would not call me a cyberbully. Don't try to tell me who I am, what I'm about, and what my motives and intentions are as some random outsider to my life who is too cowardly to reveal their face. You have no place or right to claim that I have no manners as someone who has never even taken the time to get to know me. You cannot gain adequate knowledge of a stranger online based off of two posts they made on GAG. com.

You are an adolescent who is attaching way too much significance to your underdeveloped, premature, egotistically judgmental viewpoint on me. You and the other mistakenly significant random strangers online need to humbly accept that I don't care to please and impress you.