Are you more likely to answer a question on GAG if the person who posted it is not anonymous?

I personally am far less likely to answer anon posts.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont check is it is anon or not. i answer them all..
    and this pics goes with question perfectly..

What Girls Said 9

• I will no longer answer Anonymous questions, and made a point of making that declaration on my profile page in mid-July after going through a lot of GaG nonsense because of cowardly anonymous questions and comments. Unless the Anonymous Asker is truly asking something personal like, 'I think I'm gay but I don't know how to tell my parents' then I will help answer those questions. If the questions are about hotbed topics I refuse to answer an Anonymous' question now. Not only that, but when I post my own Takes and Questions I won't be including the option for Anonymous to answer either. Also, if I go in to a user's question and someone Anonymous makes a comment-opinion, I rarely will acknowledge them either, because I likely won't be reading what they say.

I have just become that strict with myself when it comes to Anonymous because I have no respect for cowards. If someone wants to dish it out to my face, I have no qualms with that, but the moment it becomes nasty or personal, or something was said that basically made me think the person was a twatwaffle in some other regard, then I basically end our GaG relationship.

My comfort on this site to have the ability to block a user for being discourteous trumps their desire to protect their GaG identity because of their discourteousness.

• And seriously, how did you get a hold of that picture of me?

• I'm sneaky like that. Nice opinion by the way, I agree.

• I don't filter what I answer and don't answer based on the poster. If it's an interesting question to which I think I could give a good answer to, I'll answer.

• I honestly don't really care. I focus more on the content of the question than who's asking it. Most of the time, I don't even pay attention to the username/whether it is or isn't anonymous. If it grabs my attention, I'll just start typing away!

• Doesn't matter to me. I answer those questions which I find interesting.
    by the way, why did you feel the need to post that pic?

O________O

• I am more likely to answer a post that is not anonymous but if I feel like it's a good question I will answer a question if the user is anon

• yes more likely.

• What was the point of that picture -_-

• and the pic relates how?

and i dont care i answer what catches my eye

• Very relevant picture you put there.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't care. If I can answer the question then I answer it. I'm trying to help users who are looking for suggestions or whatever. They can hide their username if they want.

• i dont like them too

• I answer all, sometimes if the anons are trolls or asking stupid questions i'll give stupid answers. You get what you put in from here.

• anon or non anon, in my dictionary question is question, if it has meaning i answer if it does not i dont bother it.

• Doesn't matter to me. I'll answer whoever when I feel like it.

Plus, I thought the girl in the pic was black til I looked at her feet... LOL

• That picture is SO necessary

• Don't act like you don't like it.

• Even though I kinda do, it's still not really relevant

• No fucking shit Sherlock. I'm just trying to improve everyone's mood a little with some eye candy.