What should my next myTake be on?

I really want to write some more but I'm kind of stumped. I'd like to write one on anime but I'm not sure how much people would like it. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. I've always wanted to write a mytake but never have cause I have no idea what to write about.

Most Helpful Girl

• "What I learned from Anime that the real world didn't teach me."

I just thought this because a girl asked a question re what we learned from manga. and I replied that I learned more about baseball from reading "Touch" than I have from watching or even playing any baseball game as a kid.

What Guys Said 3

• Write it from a educational point of view - Explain why you are so into anime and what are the main attractions of it - Make the reader want to check it out

• Top 10 greatest scientists of ALL TIME :p

• Want to do it on anime, do it on anime. There are quite a few anime fans here I am sure.

What Girls Said 3

• Writ about the stigma surrounding fat people... you may get hated on it so it may not be a good idea.

• How about a Take on asexuality? I know that sounds random and won't necessarily be popular, but I think I'd be cool to shed some light on it. It gets a lot of erasure and has a lot of misconceptions attached to it, if people believe in it at all.

• Why do you want to write so many my takes?

• I'm an editor. If I don't write enough frequently I'll get that little token taken away. I was really happy when I got it to be recognized for something and I worked really hard for it. Also Xper ;)

• Haha yeah ;) and thanks! That's a good idea!

• You're welcome! :)