What should my next myTake be on?

I really want to write some more but I'm kind of stumped. I'd like to write one on anime but I'm not sure how much people would like it. Any suggestions?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. I've always wanted to write a mytake but never have cause I have no idea what to write about.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "What I learned from Anime that the real world didn't teach me."

I just thought this because a girl asked a question re what we learned from manga. and I replied that I learned more about baseball from reading "Touch" than I have from watching or even playing any baseball game as a kid.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Write it from a educational point of view - Explain why you are so into anime and what are the main attractions of it - Make the reader want to check it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Top 10 greatest scientists of ALL TIME :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Want to do it on anime, do it on anime. There are quite a few anime fans here I am sure.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• Writ about the stigma surrounding fat people... you may get hated on it so it may not be a good idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • How about a Take on asexuality? I know that sounds random and won't necessarily be popular, but I think I'd be cool to shed some light on it. It gets a lot of erasure and has a lot of misconceptions attached to it, if people believe in it at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want to write so many my takes?

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm an editor. If I don't write enough frequently I'll get that little token taken away. I was really happy when I got it to be recognized for something and I worked really hard for it. Also Xper ;)

• Show All
    • Haha yeah ;) and thanks! That's a good idea!

• You're welcome! :)