Why does it seem like the people on gag use gag to bash on the opposite gender?

Seriously, that's mostly what I see here and I don't understand why lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Because all the social misfits congregate online. They don't fit into the real world. So they hide from it and lose themselves in the online world. In the online world they find other social misfits, and sort of feel at home. Not necessarily a bad thing, but not the best thing either. But they ain't gettin' any online. It doesn't fulfill what they really want and need. So they need someone to blame. If it weren't for the online world and internet they'd all be "out of sight out of mind". But now they are showing themselves and venting their frustrations. Because they can, without leaving the security of their homes.

OK, I just made all the shit up. But probably not too far off.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I guess many use this website to rant and have it as an outlet for their frustrations.

• Well they do it it's not right but they think well hell why not take advantage of it

• Ugh, of course a woman is typing this. Nagging as usual! Pffft.

Now... where is that anonymous button so I can conceal my identity as frantically and desperately as I conceal my insecurities?

• Nagging? My description was less than 2 lines lol. Someone's off their meds again...

• I just find humor in that stuff, lest I depress myself :P

• Dude, there's only so much one person can take, before they stop seeing it as funny and start seeing it as hopeless. I've reached my limit 😊. Now whenever I read stupid comments, question or mytake, I imagine I can reach through my computer and strangle the person. Maybe throw in a few bitch slaps. I have been keeping my pimp hand strong 😁 after that I feel much better.

• Yeah it can seem like that - You have to perfect your personal filters in your mind to get full enjoyment from the site

• because they are too coward to do that on real life , the anon option make it even worse

• Well the anon option doesn't really change anything. It's not like you know these people and have actually met them.

• you are right , they can just create new profile if they are really determined to do that..

• I don't bash the opposite gender at all. In fact, I couldn't live without Women.

• I see some of that and some harsh truths (which may seem like bashing I suppose) and some sucking up. It's more of a spectrum in my view

• People don't ask questions about the opposite sex when things are going smoothly...

What Girls Said 3

• Because its the internet

• Please give examples and links of this

• Just go to the mytakes section. You won't miss them. Some are on the questions section too and definitely on the opinions.

• People on gag use gag to bash everything. Race, gender, religion, political views, age etc.
    It's the internet and people can get away with this stuff. Sadly they don't have the balls the actually say stuff like this to their face.

• No I see those too, but mostly, the majority and specifically the mytakes, are about girl's bashing on guys, or guy's bashing on girls.. The site shouldn't be named girls ask guys, it should be girls vs guys lol