Does anyone feel like they may need to take a break from the GAG community for a bit?

• Sweet Potatoes are yummy
    24% (8)5% (1)17% (9)Vote
  • Who makes these polls?
    15% (5)37% (7)23% (12)Vote
  • Ordinary Gentleman makes these polls
    3% (1)16% (3)8% (4)Vote
  • sometimes I like to sit in the shower
    15% (5)11% (2)13% (7)Vote
  • I usually enjoy the occasional hot chocolate
    26% (9)16% (3)23% (12)Vote
  • Coffee sucks
    17% (6)15% (3)16% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I take breaks from here all the time! It's the key to why I stayed here for 5.5 years so far ! :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I know I need to take a break, to be able to function without checking in on GaG at least once a day. This realization hit me when my laptop crapped out Wednesday morning, and by evening I was in such GaG withdrawal, I logged into the site off my phone (which I'd normally never do) just to keep tabs on what's going on.
    x_x

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most definitely

0|2
    0|0
    • Hmm I might just sign on less I dunno tho

• Show All
    • But people can't see your face and plus you don't need many layers. If you pick up a nice patagonia fleece jacket thin layer and a sport touring like this...www.revzilla.com/.../firstgear-kathmandu-jacket
      and you are good to go:)

• Looks good, but I wouldn't wear that. I like riding in spring/summer

• No, I will be fine.

p/s I fucking hate coffee x_x

0|1
    0|1
  • hot chocolate is so yumm yumm !! a break from GAG? not really i've been just a little bit less active lately

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot chocolate is where it's at.

I'm sure many people need breaks from here, whether it'd be focusing on work, school, a hobby, friends, etc... It's nice to clear your mind and not see the same questions all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do every few days actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh honey, I'm planning on it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeahh I've been intending on getting a break until year end..

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot chocolate is the best. And yes, I think it's necessary to take breaks from here every now and then.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have been going at this thing for at least 2 months straight, I have no idea how @Klaatu51 does it

• Show All
    • @asker especially now even if i want i can't... i work for GAG somehow

• More like an internship position since you don't earn anything aside from that gift card

• spills from sipping hot chocolate has been causing an indefinite ant infestation lately. so i might take a break until the problem is resolved :p

0|0
    0|0
    • seriously though, taking breaks is my normal modus operandi here. might take one again. all these tagging questions of late have been annoying the hell out of me.

• Nope, I'm actually going to be more active within the next month because I just finished my summer quarter and fall quarter doesn't start until the end of September.

0|0
    0|0
  • coffee sucks, literally...

0|1
    0|1
  • Yes I have cut way back on the time I spend here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've taken some breaks from time to time, that's why I'm not as frequent as before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get active mostly on weekends :) Rest of the week I am a boring Science student.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet potatoes are yummy

0|0
    0|0
  • No I love this website

0|0
    0|0
  • I was excited to come back. I'm thinking it was a HUGE mistake.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• You can't make a rock drink water until you teach it how to sit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am always taking breaks just back after a week off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take 1 or 2 day breaks when I need them. And sometimes an hour on GAG can be boring but generally I'm enjoying myself. So a longer break, certainly not!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah kinda :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I do.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmm now that I won't be able to bother @Genie23 or talk to you its like eh why sign on so much

• Show All
    • But of course I do @Genie23 I am a connoisseur of hot chocolate :]
      @Anon1999 I am having a meltdown because of lag, lol those kids were so mad ;P

• There are four videos total of the bears I loved it so much. I wanted to send the people money to replace their broken objects because they just let the bears play. It was really sweet of that family to allow them to play without being made that animals were in their yard.

• Coffee doesn't suck. At all. I drink coffee black and I love it, the whole Starbucks "coffee without the taste of coffee" thing is just disgusting, I can't go to a Starbucks. I do love hot chocolate too though.

And no I don't need a break, I just go on here pretty casually to waste time when Reddit gets boring. There's plenty of facepalm questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I feel like it's about time I take a 2 to 3 day break. I'll be doing that after I reach level 9

0|0
    0|0
  • I took a month off and it was refreshing

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont need to take a break form the community i need to start getting more involved in the community :P get some networking going :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I love your poll! But why so many coffee haters?

0|0
    0|0
  • GaG is ma home sweet home where all ma curies breed ☺️☺️☺️

0|0
    0|1
  • I probably do... but probably not gonna happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee sucks tea ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in permanent break, and I will do that...

0|0
    0|0
    • NooOooo 😔😖

• Sorry I gotta go, I have already destroyed my life, career... @cinderelli.
      Let me see first if I can stay away with GAG for 10 days from now, if I succeeded I would deactivate then.

• Yeah I plan on deactivating soon. Never to return...

0|0
    0|0
    • Any particular reason?

• Show All
    • Good job, Well if you need any help/advice or anything like that I am willing to help. Just remember to get that account from your parents as soon as you can when you hit 21:)

• @Asker I appreciate the helping hand man, thanks

• The questions are getting a bit repetitive.

0|0
    0|0