How did you find G@G?

I don't know acually I forgot! I think a friend showed me and im glad I found G@G! =)

Most Helpful Guy

• My big sister told me about it. I assumed she was already on here, so I had to be a little bit careful what I said. Suddenly she pops up out of the blue on here. She'd only just signed up and found me straight away. I knew it was her as she used my nickname that only she uses!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I found it when I got sick of Yahoo Answers and thought I wonder what other question and answer sites there is and did a google search.

• Back in '13, went online to ask questions about myself and women, ended up here. From that, my initiation of GAG was born. Now aside from being a nonmember at the time, I still remember the site for a few months. Mostly from continuing to ask questions about women. Mission was how to get over a bitch I feel in love with. May of '15 I decide to join GAG to ask my own questions. You know, the usual shit.

• I have a feeling I keyed in a question and since I love forums I had a look when link came up and it has been by far the best forum I have been on

• I was looking for porn and found GAG instead... Nah was just asking idiotic questions and something to distract myself while my SO went a vacation in Germany with her family and for some reason, I found gag that way

• I was just browsing on google on a particular topic and I found GAG

• Ah you think GAG is your home? You merely adopted GAG. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding! - Asian bane.

• It found me so I signed up

• A couple years ago, I was looking at sites and stumbled upon this and starting becoming curious. And that is how I got here.

• I was searching about shits like f******** my girlfriend on Google then I saw results about some site called GirlsAskGuys.

• Google astray me... In this marsh

• I googled "girls" and got this!

• so your glad you found crap?

• Randomly searching through the internet.

What Girls Said 21

• I was definitely looking something up in Google and it popped up.

• google search brought me here.

• I'm definitely the weirdest one here. I have looked up lots of stuffs on google but nothing lead me to gag, in fact, it was Facebook that lead me to gag. I saw gag's fb page and found it interesting.

• I believe I was searching for answers to a question I had at the time. One of the search results was a GAG question. I decided to sign up, ask my question, and browse through other ones posted here.

• @honeybones 😎 thank you for showing me girlsaskguys.

• Good old Google

• I googled something about nightmares. GAG showed up in the results

• i found it through a random google search when GaG was still a brand new site
    didn't join until two years ago though when i had a question about my boyfriend

• oh fuck it sucks if that's so.. biggest facepalm ever :/

now u'd be a GAG veteran by far!!!

• @Klaatu51 - i don't think it sucks. i wouldn't have this cool username i have now and i would've asked silly questions because i was so painfully shy. maybe it would be cool seeing this site evolve from the beginning and I'd be a Yoda level by now, but at least i joined when GaG still was dark blue with a chat bar, so i don't think i missed out on much :)

• hahahah personally i'd like to be from its start (dunno y but this was happenin wid every forum i've been a member... to be there since its start)

it's like playin a video-game u know... u wanna see everything not some part of it.

i believe i might've had a better username as well... perhaps better :D

• I stumbled upon whilst on Google one night.

• I was looking for answers on Google and GaG popped up.

• I had come across it multiple times before actually joining it. It popped up a lot when I was searching for things on google.

• I think i was searching on google a question about relationships nd it led me to GAG

• I Googled a question & was sent here.

• my guys younger sister told me about it one night when we went to visit his parents

• Asked something on google and it lead me here.

• I was googling things and found it

• Through google

• I used to search stuff up on the Internet when I was 11 and sometimes this website would show up in the search results. So I made an account when I was 14 to see what the heck this was. That was the worst decision I ever made.

• A friend once told me about it, and finally I decided to check it out

• I'm pretty sure I was actually looking for answer to something.. lol

• Me and a friend joined together, then I quit... And now I missed G@G So I'm back since today!