What should my next myTake be on?

I need some ideas for a myTake so I can start researching the topic and writing it. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• On how many animals have went extinct in the last 25-50 years and why it is important to keep animals protected. This was sparked by seeing how few wild tigers are left in the wild and once they go extinct how back it will throw off the food chain in their areas of natural habitat.

• They are terribly important. I had no idea how the decrease of whales fucked up the ocean. Their feces and sperm reallly kept things in order. Even if it sounds silly, it is extremely needed. Every single animal and what they do keeps everything on track and when one starts to dwindle or goes extinct, its not only a huge hit for them but it effects people as well

• Yeah. There isn't a lot of respect or care. Not enough people knowlegde that because they are "dumb animals". Thats good to hear. If its not dangerous, just leave it alone

• Ok. I'll probably do that. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The terrible tragedy with the two most amazing journalists from Virgina who were Cruelly Killed yesterday, @RainbowFanGirl, was so very Devastating that when they got out of bed yesterday Morning, little did they know their young lives would be snuffed out in a wink of an eye by a deranged and disgruntled Ex Employer of a guy.
    Now, the Mentioning I heard Yesterday is that perhaps they should make Gun laws even stricter. Good to know what people think. I say Guns are not so much the problem in hand, it's The People who are using them that end up Abusing them for reasons of their Own... Just a suggestion.
    I recently Posted a Question that GAG Gave to me points for along with Other Great Important Topics that are Seen on a Daily Basis: Again am I right again?(Things with the Economy and such things as this).
    More in store with guns again that always seem to leave a smoking gun in sight whenever something sad happens.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 8

• I think takes should only be written when one has something to say, not because one wants to do one. Wait until you have something you are passionate about, instead of subscribing to the notion of serial takes. Good luck!

• If you are concerned about animals -- How to treat animals "humanely" in a slaughterhouse. Are we not being monsters to them by letting them die in the most painful way? A little care could save them much sufferings which is of course possible to do. The problem is, we rarely ever get to see it, and whatever we don't see, we very much tend to believe it doesn't happen at all.

• Ok! I'll probably do that.

• Oh, I saw this. :( it broke my heart and I've almost completely stopped eating meat

• Oh! Really sorry to wound your tender heart. That wasn't my intention at all. In fact, I have seen lot many home grown cows, goats and chicken treated almost like pets, and well taken care of, without any hint of cruelty. So, makes me think that all these are unnecessary -- we still can use animal products while not being cruel to animals (even meat -- if you stun the animal properly, it becomes unconscious, and won't know the pain while killing it). In fact, this is only one video -- there are a lot many videos like this. And the vast majority of people around us are completely unaware (and so, these cruelties continue to happen).

• I like lifestyle takes

• How people should protect their self while online

• Commodification of dating and romantic relationships

• Me too, maybe something about your goals and career will be after high school

• have you finished all the animals :)

• What kind of takes do you usually do?

What Girls Said 5

• It should be something you are interested in. I think the best myTake writers are those who write about topics they are passionate about. You've written many good ones so I'm sure you'll come up with something. Maybe a certain hobby you have or an obstacle you have overcome, etc. :)

• "The Stigma Surrounding Fat People"
    No jk I'm already working on that XD

One that I thought about doing a little while back was weird instruments. I started writing out some of it but eventually it just wasn't going anywhere but I think you'd pull it off a lot better so if you're interested you can take it ;) (and if you don't want to that's fine it won't hurt my feelings or anything)

• SeaWorld please
    And how fucked up it is
    And how no one should give them money

• I stopped going there years before blackfish the poor animals.

• :( Aw... I may research on it.

• Good luck :s

• you can talk about Fall :)
    I love Fall fashion ideas

• Maybe about how timing is the most important thing in relationships.