What are your opinions on Quiz Spammers?

People that constantly post external links to sites like buzzfeed but aren't actually asking for advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy Xper points.

• LOL, how is it easy xper points? Obviously you don't know how xper points on GAG work :)

• @MissNowhere - Asking a question +1 ; Selecting MHO +2

(Tell people in PM to choose you as MH on their questions just because you chose them in your quizzes) + infinite xper

Miss. Anon is right. Easy xper!!!

• @YourFutureEx hahaha, gotta try that lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't consider them a type of question that violates the guidelines, although if you wanted to be diligent, you could reason that it "does not have a question to be answered" and then mark it as Nonsense.

But I personally don't hide them, I don't see them as "Spam", just one of those "less valuable" questions. People having fun is part of the experience, after all; some people do enjoy taking those quizzes.

What Girls Said 17

• GAG isn't all about serious problems all the time. It's fun to read your results and others' too. If you don't like it, you could simply not click on that question. :)

• @mskay, good answer, sweetie, and it sure beats the meats With: How big is my penis?"xx

• Oh, so welcome, and I believe that many GAGERS love the Challenge.:)) xxoo

• It's mostly click bait but I'm sure everyone wants to know what type of cardboard they are...

• how about you show who you are? (^__-)
    @MissNowhere @mskay

• And this exactly why I dislike the anonymity feature..

If people are enjoying taking the quiz, then why not? If the mods did report them or hide them, I'm pretty sure the admins would've removed all of our questions already. Since they didn't, then it doesn't count as spam lol.

• ""Exactly, I've not insulted anyone nor have I attempted to insult anyone.""

""Chill out drama queen. You're obviously delusional""

LOL

• Timing my dear friend, look at the time after which I said that.

• I am One who everyone knows is A Good One for Answering many Questions on whatever subject to help my fellow GAGER. I do not post many Questions or even Takes, I do what is best from the rest for me.
    However, in Quizzes, it is Anyone's guess Why People from all over the globe on here, dear, Want to do it. It may be something they feel is a Good deal in having GAGERS participate In to Motivate Their brain.
    Feel comfy on GAG and do as you want and just Not as The Romans Do.
    Good luck. xx

• I like to see my result tbh, it's fun to do it. 😅
    If you don't like them, don't click on the question, simple as that. ^^

• I hate those questions because they aren't questions.

• I like them. This website gets sort of depressing sometimes, I think it's nice to be able to take your mind off it and do a fun little quiz 😋

• well i come here when im bored and having quizzes to do solves my problems.

• they are funny !!! i don't think there's something wrong with them

• I didn't know I was a Quiz Spammer 😞

Thought it might b a nice way to get to know each other better and also make time enjoyable as well 😶

• I don't really pay attention to them. Most times I just scroll by. You should do the same if you aren't interested in answering them.

• It doesn't bother me and some of the quizzes (or result images with the quiz) were cool.

• Not any worse then the average troll questions. Or most questions on here for that matter.

• I like answering those quizzez

• They try to be fun, using external resources; unlike some who like to complain about others!!

• Yeah bit it gets old and repetitive

• Good variation, I don't mind, but I don't always do them
    I'm more searching for questions

• I have no issue with quiz "spammers". On contrary, I consider them fun and I think they add a sweet flavor to this place!

• Hate them, tbh. It sucks that those kind of "questions" aren't ever reported but actual question are. Go fucking figure.

• Usually the ones that get removed are "actual questions" that violate the guidelines.

• The guidelines are subjective, therefore too open for interpretation.

What Guys Said 17

• Nothing wrong with some casual, fun, lighthearted stuff on this site sometimes.

#WhySoSerious

• Some people just really need to take a chill pill

• Yes but those quizzes are not on this sight. They're on buzzfeed etc.

• But the question posted here to link to the Buzzfeed quiz, and have fun discussing each others results here... is all fun and games. I don't see the reason to gripe.

• In enjoy those posts! This is an advice site, but it's also a community website. People are supposed to have fun in communities!

• I actually like doing quizzes so I'll do them. I don't count it is as spam since the quizzes can be interesting.

• They are just fun posts - There is room for them on GaG - There has to be a bit of light relief now and again

• That is not the definition of spamming lol. I like doing them just like other users on this site. If you don't like them just ignore them like I do with questions I don't like to answer on this site.

• Sorry, my stupid phone accidentally made me downvote you. :(

• Lol @Mskay it is completely okay I blame your phone :P

• Ahah thank you xD

• The quizzes can be fun. I usually like taking them more than posting them.

• @MissNowhere she's the queen of quiz games😅

• They aren't violating any rules, So as long as they aren't just let them be and let us have fun with them

• I don't like them. They are spammers and they are not helping in any way. They obviously got nothing better to do. They just want notifications. Not like they are gonna read everybody's results -_-

• Lol fyi I do read everyone's result unless they post nonsense that aren't related to the quiz, I even upvote each and every answer. I'm pretty sure my quiz buddies @MissNowhere and @cinderelli does the same too.

• Lol @MissNowhere is pretty famous around here. How many times did you get tagged in this post already? But just so you know, i don't think up voting everyone's fun. Like for example, if you up vote me, i would feel like my opinion's special but then i would feel indifferent after i see everybody's opinion got up voted. @cinderelli weird way to have fun but can't blame you though, everyone got different tastes. You would be amazed if you heard about what kind of stuff i enjoy doing in my pass time.

• I am not famous.

• Like miss nowhere LOL

• I am very disappointed that this question did not include a quiz. :/

• At least its not another GAGer circle jerk question

• Lol they allow it because it is fun:)

• better than boob and penis questions

• It's fun once in a while. It does get pretty dull if they're ask every day.

• I like them. Problem?

• thats why we have this wonderful "flag" button :D