Why is there a myTake on the "friendzone" like every month?

Seriously, it's getting old.

If you're curious, this is my opinion on it (basically, there is no such thing): http://www.girlsaskguys.com/relationships/a7737-the-friendzone-does-not-exist-the-way-you-think-it-does

"Amen. Getting friendzoned just simply means that she didn't like you back. If she did, you wouldn't be friendzoned!

It's a fallacy, to think you can manipulate yourself out of the friendzone. You can't. It just happens if it's meant to be.

There are also couples that started as friends. Those were meant to be, so they eventually evolved into a couple."

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you. Every once in a while a loser comes around writing a mytake thinking they're the first one to do it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Because media and society have forced the notion that people need to be in relationships when some obviously do not.

• I don't know but I would rather accept the friendzone than not having them as my friend or in my life at all :/

• People have no original ideas and it's easier to write about

What Guys Said 1

• Because people keep bitching about being friendzoned