What should my next myTake be about?

So I recently got awarded the status of editor because all except one of my myTakes have gotten both featured and promotted.

This is the only one that didn't the Pretty lady of the day. I was originally thinking of doing this daily but since the first one didn't get any attention I didn't bother.

@Derpyy Any sugestions

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• First of all, congratulations on Editor status! Let the Xper start rolling in for you! :)

I wish a guy would do a counter take about mine here:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21845-5-sure-fire-ways-to-really-hurt-your-girlfriend
    I'd love to see a guy do his version of this.

• Er... Why me? I think I stated somewhere that I probably will never make one. I don't know, what do you want it to be about? Sex, relationships-- how about bully awareness? I've seen a little bit of it here. Personally, there is one issue that I've had on mind from before I even made an account here. If you're interested, you can PM and I'll say more. It connects cyber bullying and self respect.

• Childhood games and toys
    Like board games
    Popular toys from 70's 80's and so on

Just a suggestion

• make one on guy's behavior.

What Guys Said 1

• working out (power lifting)