Why are people so PC ON HERE?

It's ridiculous

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the mods and admins will get your opinions reported and deleted.. Then if you keep doing it your account is cancelled (Happened to me). So I try to watch my language. This site only appears to be PC because it's regulated but if it's not, it's on par with Youtube's comment section.

Most Helpful Girl

• People dont want to upset the democrats? Lol

What Guys Said 12

• PC are for cunts.
    Consoles console our souls.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDb532yXJ7I

Anyway - uh... par example?

• As soon as consoles start running Windows or OSX, allowing me to do Photoshop, Lightroom, and Painter... then I might consider spending 500 bucks on one.

• My point, though, is that for the same amount of money, you can get a PC that does games AND everything else.

• @Anno_Domini
      What if I already have a PC that can do what I want and only want to game?
      *I have a gaming laptop and a gaming PC. Just saying I see the appeal of consoles that's all. Most people only do word processing or basic web browsing on their workstations

• My view on this is if you can make a point without an argument go for it - I think a lot of peolple are shall we say PC/Liberal just because it is the way they are and they might think why are other people conservative/reactionary. It is like this if we remove the incendiary labels, some people are liberal and some are conservative, both sides entitled to their views, live and let live

• I use both and personally I despise apple, I hate what they've become and what they do.

As someone that knows a bit about tech, PCs are significantly more efficient and customizable and can achieve more than any Mac could possibly dream of.
    They're not overpriced.

... PCs are just better, just trust me!
    And mac's can get viruses! But I'm not scared of a virus!

• So funny I forgot to laugh

• After closer inspection I now see you weren't referring to PC's were you?

• I know it sickens me
    Really this should be a place where people give their most honest opinions

People are to scared to speak their mind or the truth in fear of offending people

Being respectful is different from being politically correct

• I guess some people are afraid to be attacked or judged if they are not.

• Fear that if they don't conform to popular opinion that they will be shunned?

• I wish people wouldn't get so TRIGGERED when offered the TRUTH. I agree with you.

• Yaya definitely agree totally

• Mac's are expensive...

• no not everyone trust me

• I didn't say everyone.

• General

• well what are they being politically correct about?

• What do you mean by PC?

• I agree. Bunch of cunts they are.

What Girls Said 1