Do you get blocked on here? Or are you the blocker?

Do you get blocked on here? Or are you the blocker?

• Yes! I get blocked all the time!
    20% (10)29% (15)25% (25)Vote
  • Nope! I do all the blocking because people suck! :D
    22% (11)4% (2)13% (13)Vote
  • Neither because everybody loves me and I love everybody 🌈😇
    14% (7)17% (9)16% (16)Vote
  • Fuck you all!!!
    10% (5)15% (8)13% (13)Vote
  • I'm READYY FO LOVEEEE ❤❤❤
    10% (5)19% (10)15% (15)Vote
  • THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA !!!😈😈😈
    12% (6)12% (6)12% (12)Vote
  • The HILLSSSSS are aliveeeee with the sound of F YOOOOUUUUUUU
    12% (6)4% (2)6% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
30|34

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't block people regardless of their behavior, as I see
    a reason to want their opinions as well, when I seek answers.

Whether I have been block I couldn't say
    but the answer is most likely yes.

Some people are frightened by the truth. ^.~

4|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I block when I get sick of someone's shit. No, it's not a surrender to them being right. No, it's not because I can't handle the argument. No, it's not because I'm immature. I just hit a point in my life where I'm done with dealing with cuntmuffins and will block when cuntmuffinry becomes apparent.

5|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 33

• Well, for me blocking someone is the last option that I will follow. I have not come here to fight, I have not come here to argue with anyone, I just want to give my opinions and suggestions and I hope it will be of some help to others but if it's not then also it's okay. However what I dislike is when people are judgmental towards me, I mean they just want a reason to start judging and I just don't want such people in my life so yes I have come across one person here as well, and I have blocked that person (forever), as I don't need such people in my life who don't understand me, I don't need people who are outright judgmental towards me, I don't wish to waste my time with such people so I have blocked that person. If I come across more people like that, then I will not hesitate to block that person.

However, as I said blocking that person is the last option for me. If I think that is the best possible way, only then I will follow that. On the other hand I have also come across good people, nice people here on this site and so that's a good thing, it's been good interacting with such nice people out here so I am not going to just keep blocking everyone with my eyes closed because I know there are also good people here, I won't block anyone blindly without giving it a proper thought. Hence, I am not a "BLOCKER " exactly.

Well, as far as me getting "BLOCKED" I don't know if I have been blocked by anyone here, but even if it happens I don't really care, it won't bother me by any means and moreover I can't control that. Hence, it's fine if someone blocks me if they think that's appropriate to do.

Hope you understood my explanation

2|0
    0|0
  • Yup I have a few who have blocked me some people on here I haven't had any contact with at all -shrugs-

As for blocking people what can I say, if you are being a troll/dick and genuinely being a pain in my ass I'll block you without a second thought. I don't have the time or patience for people like that.

So I am both I suppose.

3|0
    0|0
    • Same here, if they want to start a argument I will block them, but if they respectfully disagree ( Which is Rare) Then i will respectfully debate.

• Show All
  • I get #Blocked a lot

now "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA !!!" so fight me

http://i.imgur.com/gwmL0BV.gif

4|0
    0|0
  • I'm READYY FO UR LOVEEEE NICHOLE 💗💝💞💖💕💓💜💛💚❤💙

Always the blockee, never the blocker

4|0
    0|0
  • I've only blocked one person on GAG (long story short = I tried spending 5 hours straight with an advice conversation in messaging who wouldn't leave me alone or listen to my advice-- she showed almost narcissistic qualities).
    If I have been blocked by anyone, I have not noticed. Maybe I'm blocked a lot, I don't know haha. I don't think there is a list or anything of people that have blocked you, right?

1|0
    0|0
  • I get blocked by people much more than I block people. I am not scared to share my opinion or to say what I think to people who judge harshly. So inevitably, I get blocked. I block only people with whom I try to have a discussion with but somehow take it as a personal attack or who don't want to discuss their opinion which, to me, is ridiculous. If you don't want to defend or talk about your opinion on a site dedicated to it, why do you post opinions?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like blocking no one, but i came online here with being
    personally attacked and hateful stuff being said to me i don't
    deal with them i report them for harassment and block them
    it's these people who come on opinions and say stuff that
    are nasty or mean to the question i answered it does seem
    like some what of immaturity on their part ,

0|0
    0|0
  • I block people when they start asking to see pictures of my downstairs. Or when they just get too personal and stuff.

Some people on this site are so weird..

1|1
    0|0
  • My block list on GaG is extremely short, definitely less than 5 people in my 5.5 years of being here. That's about one blocked user a year!

I do get blocked sometimes, but as the saying goes... not everybody is going to like you, if you are being your true authentic self, because EVERY liking someone is impossible. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I recently started blocking persons who insulted me and blocked me straight after doing it.
    Got 2 now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Julie Andrews would be proud:

www.bing.com/.../search

0|0
    0|0
  • I get blocked lol people are so sensitive and soft

3|0
    0|0
  • I get blocked by some idiotic guys that trolls and I troll them back better

2|0
    0|0
  • I am a blocker - Interfere with my enjoyment of the site and you cease to exist for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Both every day. That disgusting liberal Ozzane for example to whom you gave MHO.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never had to block anyone, I don't think I've been blocked by anyone either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely get blocked and I rarely block. But in most cases i'm the blocker since i've only blocked 4 people

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could have a list of people that blocked me it would be interesting to see.
    I personally don't block unless it's an Anon troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always get cawkblock @ihav2fart said :'(

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never blocked anyone, even when they deserved it, cuz I confront my problems.

But this one brat on here blocked me when I posed a viable counterclaim to her argument

0|0
    0|0
  • C all the way... never blocked a user, never got blocked... in almost 2 years on GAG yeah :D

0|0
    0|0
  • WHAT THE HELL. WHy are people copying me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your poll options are always amazingly ridiculous. Much <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I get blocked I don't ever block anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as I know I've never been blocked on here but I have blocked a few people. I don't always remember why I blocked someone but if I did then it must have been for a reason lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAA OFF COURSE xD i have some people block but i dont know if people block me.. if they do they are free to do it..

0|0
    0|0
  • Only a couple times but those people block like everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, because everybody loves me and I love everbody :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i don't remember how many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Well. both?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• BOTH WOO!

so i obviously voted G.

2|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I didn't want to have to block here but maybe it's time. I just don't like when I've said something and someone else twists it into something else. It's gets me to the "Really, dude? Where the fuck did you even get all that from?" stage instantly. Then once they keep going and don't see what I'm saying still... It's just too time consuming, you know? Half my notifications are just you going on and on and on. THAT'S why I think I'm going to start blocking. People who don't like my opinion and then try to force their stupid misconceptions down my throat through sheer ignorance and rudeness. I can understand disagreeing, but some people really need to get over themselves thinking they know me better than me and that they can change the core ways that I think just because it's what they want.

Phew, what a rant. Didn't know I had that in me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Love is not ready for me :(

Eh, to my knowledge I've only been blocked by one person. I block for too much persistence, but that's it.

2|1
    0|0
  • I do both. I don't have time for your idiocy so I block you. Or I piss people off and they block me :p

It's how it goes.

1|0
    1|1
  • Lol this is spartaaaaa! 😡😈

I get blocked and then block people back

2|1
    0|0
  • I guess I'm the blocker, even though I've only blocked one person after a long period of conversation and me telling him multiple times I wasn't comfortable with what he was asking. I don't know of anyone that has blocked me besides the one person I blocked (as he blocked me in return), but who knows?

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted this is Spartaaaaa lol
    back to the question yeah i block and i get blocked too lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I get blocked all the time, and I've blocked only my sister.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both equally, to be honest. I always say I'm going to unblock people but I never do. I forget.

2|0
    0|0
  • I get blocked all the damn time. I don't know why.

2|0
    0|0
  • Have been blocked twice. I usually dont block people unless they are being borderline creepy.

Or if they have blocked me 1st (since I dont want that kind of drama again).

But I never block people for simply not agreeing with them. This is a Questions and Opinions site and some people dont seem to realise this: healthy discussion is allowed. can't take it? Dont b here.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above. :) Lulz.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh I've blocked a couple of guys who were creeps (three to be exact) but other than that I've never blocked anyone. I don't know how many times I've been blocked but once this "girl" asked a question and I noted in my answer that some guy from another account asked literally the EXACT same question (same pictures and everything too specific not to be a coincidence) and yeah she blocked me lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the blocker. 😳 I block perverts, creepy stalkers and also bitter people who makes offensive comments. I've been blocked from commenting by two anon girls, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have gotten blocked and I always return the favour =D

www.demotivationalposters.org/.../...205797360.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only been blocked twice (as far as I know), and I've only blocked creeps and a person who blocked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i get blocked.. i have never blocked anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I only block people who want to harass me and attack me for no reason. It gets annoying going back and forth after a while seeing the notification. I'll ignore them but when they keep bothering me after a while I have no choice but to block them

0|0
    0|0
  • I get blocked all the time for all sorts of reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to get along with everyone but some people hate me and I dunno why. :( it really messes with my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • blocker. recently, i had to block someone because what seemed like a normal question over PM turned into some incest troll thing...

i don't think i'm that known enough to get blocked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cross eyed inbreds from the e continent

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always the blocked because i'm not a baby.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been block more then a few times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't block people but there are some who blocked me. i dc really.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL I'm mostly the blocker but your options are hilarious :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither really. I just avoid drama on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah i don't think so. I'm hardly online anyway..

0|0
    0|0
  • Only the creeps and weirdos. Like esplore what a jibbering nutjob.

0|0
    0|0