In the previous week, GirlScoutsRevenge, HollywoodGlam, YazanAA left or a few more. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• people left people come back too but with a new username
    this is life let it be

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• I do know that YazanAA left because he's starting uni soon and he said he wants to focus on his studies.

Well, actually, I do think that all of us at one point or another will eventually take a break off gag. Maybe they won't deactivate, but they'd go on hiatus. It's normal. Taking your mind off gag and its negativity once in a while is good too.

• what? yazaan is gone? =/ holy crap.

• A lot of people are getting ready for school and other changes. GirlScoutsRevenge said she'll probably come back after a vacation.

• WHAT? @TheGrumpyCat @HollywoodGlam had just given me MHO a week ago and I could have sworn the other day, I saw @YazanAA
    What is up? xx

• @GirlScoutsRevenge is likely to come back as she used to be @LastGirlScout before.

Maybe she's just tired of dealing with all the stupid on this site. I wouldn't blame her.

• Why? Because they wanted to I guess. Who cares, really?

• Probably taking a break. I know deactivating was the only way i could properly take a break because i still found myself logging on when I tried to take breaks before without deactivating.

• well i am worried about someone else.. :(

• One of them I consider to be inane and I don't know the rest. But people come and go. I think it's because this is less fun than it used to be.

• YazanAA told me he was leaving GAG because he was starting uni and wanted to focuse on studies.

• I guess they are busy in their lives or they got tired of the negativity of GaG. It seems to be quite negative lately.

• It seems like people go in groups for some reason, maybe it's contagious?

• Yeah and chances are others will leave too.. I'm slowly slowly limiting my GaG activity too and might go on a hiatus in Sept.

• @yazanaa left? 😭😭😭

• They couldve been banned

• Members are leaving every day it's life.

• Awww seriously?
    The hateful faggots drove them away I guess

• Life goes on dude.

What Guys Said 15

• Omg who the hell cares. jpg

• GirlScoutsRevenge was often very vocal about how much people on here were pissing her off. HollywoodGlam was always trying to fit in, but never quite could As for YazanAA, ehh who knows. Limiting your time on here does wonders for your overall mental health and efficiency

• I really thought Yaz had changed his mind - I knew he was talking about it but I was talking to him yesterday or day before - Maybe outside life made demands he was due to go to Germany wasn't he?

• Honestly, I really don't care when people leave.
    (Unless I'm friends with them and we chat often)
    Otherwise they can do whatever.

• Most of them will eventually come back, under a different user name. Most users end up coning back, so I don't sweat it. :)

• Who knows -shrug- there's about a 60% chance they will be back under a different name within a couple months to a year.

• Yazan is the only one I recognize but aren't there more than one Yazans?

• I heard they were complaining about grumpy people here in gag.

• Happens all the time, really. I'm still mostly surprised by the departure of @kheserthorpe.

• Yes I hated the last two both very stupid and terrible people.

• Hey werent you supposed to leave 😛

• 3 hours left! After that my activity here will be very less, based on my timetable.

I now reschedule my timetable of tasks & priorities and use GAG according to that :). GAG taught me that 'All or Nothing' (use GaG or else deactivate it) is not the solution.

• You are very wise young warrior

• I can understand why they left they either want to concentrate their life or they got bored, i am considering to leave too that why is rarely use nowadays.

• That is a relief that Yaza dude left, deserved to be kicked out to be honest, and GirlsScoutRevenge left a long time back, she was very helpful...

• Well why not?

• Yazan left?