What's the worst thing you hate about this site?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you get into a debate with someone and provide them with clear evidence for your argument but they decide to disregard all of it simply because they disagree with the findings, usually because they have their own personal "exceptions" to the evidence or they're so stuck in their own opinion that they aren't even willing to consider what may actually be true -_-

• I luv your fox!

• @Opinionowner
      Yep sure whatever

• Also, next time... if you want people to know everything, put everything down and don't cut corners. Also, everyone is entitled to their own opinion especially when they have so little to work with.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• The Features or Lack Thereof:

No ability to turn off notifications
    No ability to prohibit viewing ALL activity from users who are blocked
    No ability to block a profile of an Anonymous user
    No ability to edit a Take or Comment after publishing without writing to the Help team
    No ability to limit certain content on your profile to be public or private
    No ability in Messages to paste a link

**********************************************************
    The Questions & Topics Themselves:

The Anon women-hating diatribes disguised as Questions
    The Abortion Debates
    The How Do I Look posts from 14 year olds
    People who bait arguments or argue for sport
    The Penis/Boobs Questions

• If you could block an anonymous user , the name would come in your block list, spoiling the whole point of anonymity.

• Or even better, put a limit on how many times a person can go anonymous, just like there is a limit on how many questions you can post in a day.

• Yeah I'd be okay with that too :)

• Dick size questions.

• Perverts and the people who cater to them mostly. Other than that it's totally manageable :)

• Cater to them? Like give them food or something?

• No , I am serious. No matter how bad my situation is, a bunch of text is never enough to turn me on. And especially when we have far better source of fappable material : Internet porn !
      And considering myself as an average guy, 75% of guys should agree on this.
      Maybe you only dealt with the remaining 25% of population XD

• See that's why it confuses me. What's the point of posting it?

• asking about colour of labia

• How can you resist the urge to answer "greenish blue" to such questions XD

• The people who are really inconsiderate on this site
    They call you out
    Downvote your opinion, because it's not what they want to hear
    People who ask questions that are just offensive

• People always support what they want to hear. that's the truth anywhere you go.

• The creepy messages you receive

• I wish i got any of them XD

• You can report the person for private messages on their profile.

• It is, as BellePepper says.

You can also prevent PM's entirely, by going to
      your profile's "My Settings" and tagging a box you
      can find in the lower part of the page..

It's says "Allow messages from only people I follow"

And quite literally, it lets you pick and choose
      who can PM you, and who can't. ^.^

• I just want more topics

• The anon trolls

• Anonymous over stupid things

• *lack of back and forth in the comments sections
    *crappy filters and search bar

• It's is a little bothersome whenever people complain about minor things all the time. However, I don't spend my energy on hating.

• Idiots everywhere.

What Guys Said 18

• So many
    ●Validators and hoes seeking for validation
    ●Crude
    ●Creeps
    ●Catfish
    ●Cyber bullies
    ●Naive mods
    ●Naive Admins
    ●Xper hunters
    ●Generalisations
    ●Repetitive topics

Oh I got it. The worst is
    => Ignorance!!!

• Lol that's a long list.

• @Ihav2fart - yeah you're right. It's business. I mentioned this a lot of times. Even admins told me this thing indirectly.

You don't mind her. I don't mind her either. I'm happy that's why I'm still here and things are still running smoothly and admins listen to me too. But this is because we don't have relationship problems and even if we do then we have a lot of followers and friends who'll always answer our questions.

This is erroneous to "support" things like that. I literally can't. They are not "questions". But yeah, who cares. They need money. I don't know they'll ever become rich because their monthly revenue is just $2,016. And then there are treacherous people who use adblock and spoil the site who's giving a free service and hunt for xpers.

Being a mod, it'd not be a wise move to block "how do I look" topic. It is my playground.

If you are okay with xper hunting and irrelevant questions, it's okay. You are no different. I don't even judge people but the system.

• I see where you're coming from and it's good that you're happy cause being in a place you hate isn't good.

• The people who never read the FaQ
    and then proceeds to complain when
    their actions violated the guidelines.

.. ^.~

• I've repeatedly seen an explicit acceptance of violence (and other abuse) against women. I've seen it from girls and guys. It's a shocking and sad commentary not just on the users involved, but on society.

• The personal abuse when discussions descend into insult contest - It actually means I avoid certain issues I may even feel passionate about

• Asian boi finishing last 😭😭😭

• The attention hoes on here...

There's a lot of them that pretty much know damn well they look good but yet they're asking us do they look ugly. Smh...

• anonymous, and the same questions over and over again... (boob , butt and dick size are some) but "how do i look?" sometimes i see the same pick over and over again.

• I get that too :( it's sad.

• i dont know why on guy and one girl dont put it together and do a take about it. like: heathly firm boobs look great no matter the size and cup u have.. be happy with u have.. u have a bad ass? easy do some squads ( my mom say i hve a ass like girls) and for the dick picks.. u have so many think u can change and its really bad about you ( for example: be insecure about your dick), dont follow your dreams , dont change one think your life BUT u have to cry about your dick size because is the only think u can't change ( yeah he can operate i guess but u get it what i mean right).

• To the guys who say girls' boobs are too small.. maybe you should try growing them yourselves.

To the girls who say dick size is too small, maybe your vagina is too loose, try taking some tightening cream instead of recommending him some pill.

• The site is not optimized for android/iOS, slow as hell, hangs often ugh..

• Yeah^^
      Honestly I'm ok with everything else but this is what ticks me off

• Umderage girls posting pics and the kinda weird and inappropriate comments on the pics.

• The ignorance of some users and sometimes the admins are useless

• Everybody thinking that they are so smart that they can share takes about everything and be always correct.

• The trolls and generalizations

• All of the socially retarded people who have opinions about everything that they know nothing about.

• socially retarded?
      1 : What's your name man?
      2 :pointy pointy poo :D
      Dude, this man is socially retarded. like this?

• I hate people who give opinions without reading the question and they sound stupid

• Them constantly deleting shit

• The entire "How Do I Look?" section. Its all either attention whores or people giving dishonest opinions.

• Probably not being able to express an opinion without liberal trolls trying to convert you.

• All the bitter misandrists and beta males.