Should GaG get a blog feature?

i know mytakes are something where you can talk about something but i mean a feature where you can put a little like update about yourself like i dyed my hair and post pics without having to post a question or something?
gag is supposted to be a community and i think this would really help people get to know eachother.
what do you think?

(this wasn't my original idea but i got it from someone over inbox & we discussed it so i thought i would ask)

• GaG should get a blog feature
  • or nah

Most Helpful Girl

• i actually really like this idea it would give more purpose to following people and you get to know them more & see there insight on daily life without them having to write a mytake about it therefore making it a much bigger deal

Most Helpful Guy

• The about me area on your profile would be closest to that.

What Girls Said 5

• Though I enjoy talking to [most] of you and getting to know you, I don't think I'd be interested in this, nor would I use it myself. However I do think what needs improvement on the profile page would be for users to have the ability to upload more than two photos. If someone wants to put up an album and show themselves off it would be good for others to see more of their friends here, but it also might limit the "Am I hot?" questions since someone can just post more photos, maybe get some likes on them, and leave the GaG Community alone with asking stupid questions like what we think of their bodies.

• If they ever do, I'm leaving and never coming back.

• I don't really care.

• the way you describe it makes GaG sound like facebook. no thanks.

• I would really love that!

What Guys Said 3

• Yes I want the whole world to know what I ate THEY NEED TO KNOW

• MyTakes are cancerous as it is.

• The MyTakes are pretty much overtaking the site, blogging would make it even worse and take away from the advice part of the site!

There are plenty of places to blog on the internet!