Do you think you'd have a different GaG experience if you could see who up/downvoted you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't care at all. For me it's about thinking about and trying to answer interesting question or ones where I think I have special insight. I'm not using GaG as a social site.

Most Helpful Girl

• No not really
    I don't really care... It's my opinion, and usually it won't change, downvote or not

What Guys Said 7

• I don't want to see who up/down voted me unless they explained it - The way I look at it is you have to own a comment once you submit it, it is what you believe so up/down votes shouldn't matter.

• Possibly but they could probably do that anonymously too if that feature existed the ones who down vote you, the ones that would up vote you would have no need to hide

• Nope probably not.

• It would have been whole a lot of a different story, there will be hate etc. but i would not want since i dont care up/downvotes

• Yes I feel like I would.

• Not really. I don't get downvoted that often, but I don't really interact much here.

• I'd probably laugh.

What Girls Said 2

• Nopey nope

• I wouldn't care. But it would be funny to see all the popular gag users getting down voted by people who they thought were their friends. I bet most are fake