This site should be called virginGag?

So many thirsty guys commenting one average girl oh look it's beautiful like they haven't seen girl for years.

Here are so many thirsty guys haha it just make me smile.

and then guys are asking themselves why girls have high ego, you virgins are boosting girls ego with stupid comments.

This site should be called virginGag?

Most Helpful Guy

• EXACTLY! I loved that pic LOL 😂 My gawd it made my day.
    You're right. Such guys think that by commenting on their opinions, following their profiles and kissing their ass by giving them MHO for stupid answers will get them laid. It sucks how even below average looking girl gets 200+ followers 15+ MHO% and ~100 notifications hourly. Guys are very thirsty. They will only be friendzoned.
    I'm glad that I am not a virgin and don't give them attention like those creeps do. I put my effort in real life and pragmatically experience pleasure. We live real life, they live virtual.

What Girls Said 3

• LOL at this post

• Or GirlsaskVirgins lulz

• Lol so much truth.

What Guys Said 7

• Excuse me?

Almost all the people here do it non virgins, virgins boys, girls, men and women, you can't go two minutes without seeing a boob question, a cock question or a rate me question from all sorts of members on here.

It should be called girls vs guys insecurities and egos.

• If that name change takes effect, Then I need to leave the site! :-P

• Lol I've told plenty of girls like it is and they get upset cause of it and downvote my opinion. It's whatever though, I ain't sugar coating shit and gon be 100% honest.

• If I never got thirsty I would die from dehydration

• Water is good for you :D

• i think its more anonymousGag than a virgin gag... and what is the problem with people virgin here?

• commenting girls weird comments like they see boobs for first time or body shape or whatever, even messaging girls in creepy ways - boosting girls ego never do that!

• Come on man. Grab that water bottle. I believe in you.

• I get pussy so I don't give a fuck. To the dude who said something about anon I use to never be anon. Eventually I'll go back to that.